Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

4 minutes ago, ivancica said:

http://asia.nikkei.com/Markets/Equities/Alibaba-hopes-Singles-Day-shopping-party-will-go-international?

Well-known foreign brands, such as Apple of the U.S., Italian luxury car brand Maserati and U.S. fashion brand Victoria's Secret, will join the shopping event for the first time to entice Chinese consumers.

They now have their own TMall account- http://victoriassecret.tmall.com/

2 minutes ago, iam_L said:

Ah ok. i see.

I was thinking more like because they are now entering the asian market they dedicated a segment of the show (TRA) to try to be more attractive to this costumer. but never mind then.

That could be a possibility too. I mean, look at it this way, they've had segments in the show about UK and France in the past and they went there to promote their new stores. Who knows maybe in a couple of years the VSFS would be held in China. :smile: 

1 hour ago, victorscloset said:

That could be a possibility too. I mean, look at it this way, they've had segments in the show about UK and France in the past and they went there to promote their new stores. Who knows maybe in a couple of years the VSFS would be held in China. :smile: 

18 minutes ago, ivancica said:

I knew there was something going on when VS had a total of 4 Chinese Models walking the show this year. Either its for a specific reason, or that they want to break into the Asian market. I'm still taken by surprise that Sui is in this, but holy, I have to admit her walk is better than her usual walk in VSFS. And all her photos taken for the event were more VS-esque like. She really has presence in the walkway. I have silent hopes suddenly VS decides to elect an Asian Angel and that Sui is the model they have in mind. But poor Ale, the moment she came out of the runway, barely anyone cheered for her. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.