Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

No joke, can somebody explain me the difference between Dark Angel and Secret Angel? Both things look and sound the same to me, I haven't been able to read/see everything that has been posted and I can't tell them apart. Taylo, Sara & Elsa's outfit all look like they are from the same segment o.o

^ That's what i'm saying from the very start of this.

My thoughts are:

Secret angel:  50% black lingerie 50% colourful lingerie awfully matched + vinyl and plastic elements, fake leather ?

Dark Angel: 100% black/dark lingerie with silky and lace things covering the model's body.

Dark angel is more classic and Secret angel become a little awkward because the aesthetic is a mess with all that fabrics being mixed xD

Secret Angel - slutty Bond girl. 

Dark Angel - mysterious lacy whatever. 

That's what they're supposed to be but they're indistinguishable from each other. 

They really should have just gone with one of these themes and done something that would have stood out more. 

1 minute ago, Marciotmello said:

You can see the Fantasy Bra and Jasmine picture and she's not closing the show in it by the board. Is there any official confirmation that she's closing the show??

14976146_1240493106009797_1802150041_o.jpg

some news outlet said she was. don't remember which. 

30 minutes ago, Clauds said:

No joke, can somebody explain me the difference between Dark Angel and Secret Angel? Both things look and sound the same to me, I haven't been able to read/see everything that has been posted and I can't tell them apart. Taylo, Sara & Elsa's outfit all look like they are from the same segment o.o

Honestly based on what I've seen and what I know from costuming and how I often dress myself it would seem that -

Dark Angel could be more centered around things like the Changelings, Grims Fairy-tales, Witches, twisted warped magic, nature, wisps, smoke, The Labyrinth, whimsical darkness.

LmgP4IjY.jpg F80hINnx.jpg ifG8q66Z.jpg ss7pYjDz.jpg jMFxqUSx.jpg 1aKddB4I.jpg

Sexy Secret Agent might be something like Super-heroines but not over the top costume(y) like Wonder Woman or Poison Ivy. Think of Jessica Jones or the Bond Girls, Bondage, a badass spy who can kick your ass, or seduce you without breaking a sweat.

:idk: With VS you never know and I might be off base, but that's how I would design for it.

2 minutes ago, AnaBBarrosFan said:

I'm pretty sure Secret Angels is 80% sexy and 20% disgusting. Dark Angels is the same just with reversed percentages.

Because what you see, isn't always the truth...

LMFAO KATYA!!

I love Katya. Big DR fan.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.