Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Finally. :heart: Like everyone else, I prefer the outfit without all the frills and extras but I thought it looked in motion in the Vogue video. The boots are awful, but I think if they fit them to her and get rid of that weird wrinkliness they could actually be pretty hot on the runway. :idk: 

That Vogue video was great. :rofl: Adri and Lily cracked me up. 

12 minutes ago, MarVS said:

Why Jojo would say that THIS could be her best birthday yet? plus her excitment and the promo pic .i really think she is opening 

In this context, I think “may” is more like

to express a strong wish ⇒ long may she reign

http://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/may

So Josephine is just wishing that this is Elsa’s best birthday yet.

13 minutes ago, MarVS said:

Why Jojo would say that THIS could be her best birthday yet? plus her excitment and the promo pic .i really think she is opening 

Why would Elsa's best birthday be today when she is going to open the show in some weeks? I do believe that she will open but I don't see Jojo's tweet as more than just a birthday message. What else should she write? I hope this birthday will be worse than your last one?

6 minutes ago, Likaa said:

Why would Elsa's best birthday be today when she is going to open the show in some weeks? I do believe that she will open but I don't see Jojo's tweet as more than just a birthday message. What else should she write? I hope this birthday will be worse than your last one?

lmaoo i was just feeling it idk but with her excitedment and all together it makes me think . so hopefully ....... its time for a new angel take that spot and Elsa is perfect for it . crossing my fingers 

16 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Have none of you never given or received a birthday wish before? :ninja: 

"May this be your best year" or "hoping this will be your best year yet" is a pretty typical birthday greeting. 

It's not that deep.

+ Jojo isn't even English so no one 100% knows what she meant

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.