Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

7 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/c8/04/74/c804744d5070b08e822c5302a0a6b4d3.jpg

Hey, hey, didn't say I hated wine, just said it's for pussies when you're playing drinking games :Angel: 

I literally have a bottle of prosecco on my night stand lol

7 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

I'm going to find the inventor of timezones and kick their ass

7 hours ago, Kallisti said:

Which is the order for this? Is not from A to Z... 

Clearly it's in order of who they hate most

3 hours ago, angeljoskriver said:

1478499240015.jpeg

these are the names I could read by zooming with my bare eyes. Sorry for the shitty edit, I made it with my phone. 

On the top there's the first and third row and on the pic below there are the few names I could read from the middle row

edit: behind Valery, there's the name Luma

I think I see Bella at the first row, bottom left. Alanna above Leomie, Sanne below Irina, Barbara written in the darkest ink in the picture at the middle row. Elizabeth and the words S.He (Sui He?) above Josephine. Not sure about the S.He, perhaps someone with better eyes might be able to pinpoint that out but I see the words S followed N or H and then E. Oh and below Valery is Kelly 

Sara's fans are grieving on instagram because she's "just" closing segment and she deserves the swarovski outfit AND opening a segment AND the whole show AND the Fantasy Bra AND she's better than the rest of the NA. 

I told you, she's the next Adriana Lima just because of the angry fans.

26 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Most probably. 

-

"Sara's fans" on Insta that comment on the confessions accounts are portuguese 13 year olds, I wouldnt expect nothing more from them.

You're right. Tho i've seen crazy fans of Sara being spanish 25 year olds so... :banghead:

2 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

Love the Vogue video. The outfits all look good in motion. Adriana at the beginning hilarious.

I was about to say Elsa's outfit looks A LOT better in motion then in picture which is a mess x2.

Martha's outfit though :rofl: 

Late to the party! Haha hey guys, I'm back! bet you all didn't miss me haha 

My thoughts so far:

Why is Magdalena the Queen not walking? :sad:
Sucks that Abby Champion didn't get casted. 
So happy about Sanne Vloet. 
Adriana's panties should be red and lose the poop colored skirt thingy.

I still can't differentiate Dark Angel and Secret Angel (it's like Black Tie Holiday and Angel Ball and Silver Screen Angels again)
TRA's like Exotic Travelers x Boho Psychedelic, 

I just rewatched the 2015 Show and realized in PINK why Taylor and Megan walked together at the end. Selena means moon/moon goddess, Taylor is the USA Flag and Megan is an astronaut, it symbolized the moon landing! Ha!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.