Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

16 hours ago, Limerlight said:

cJnkTfS.jpg

I didn't think you'd be watching this shot show at all, but yass! Come play with us :angie:

I strongly feel we all should have a big family Skype meeting for this thing and drink :rofl: 

3 minutes ago, everyboulevard said:

This thread is a riot. Haven't been able to get on the past couple days and catching up is awful but so worth it. :rofl:

But the real question is how do us lightweight make it through the pre-show to catch all the shot-portunities if we're running to the bathroom every few seconds? 

1. Watch with a good friend and they pause it for you.

2. Pause it yourself.

3. Install a motion sensed pause button that if you're not in front of the TV it will not play.

4. Don't be a lightweight.

2 hours ago, everyboulevard said:

This thread is a riot. Haven't been able to get on the past couple days and catching up is awful but so worth it. :rofl:

But the real question is how do us lightweight make it through the pre-show to catch all the shot-portunities if we're running to the bathroom every few seconds? 

Did you manage to recover anything from your laptop? 

Pop up to Canada and drink with Allie and me. :p  

I don't get why we haven't seen anything of Elsa yet cause ET Canada and Harper's Bazaar both posted about hers. Surprised we haven't seen anything about Stella.

Maybe VS is having them release the information gradually so they have a steady flow of press leading up to the show. :idk: 

18 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I don't get why we haven't seen anything of Elsa yet cause ET Canada and Harper's Bazaar both posted about hers. Surprised we haven't seen anything about Stella.

Maybe VS is having them release the information gradually so they have a steady flow of press leading up to the show. :idk: 

ET Canada posted a vid about Sara tho :idk: 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.