Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

5 minutes ago, Sanni said:

I don’t think that working out twice a day and being on such a restricted diet that they binge afterwards by having a pizza party is about VS wanting “healthy bodies”…

Of course not. It's their choice, because they want to look in best shape for a show where the cameras show every detail of your body. 

5 minutes ago, Sanni said:

I don’t think that working out twice a day and being on such a restricted diet that they binge afterwards by having a pizza party is about VS wanting “healthy bodies”…

This is what Jasmine was eating a day ago just FYI. So I don't see restricted diets prior to the show lol

12 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

IMG_2371.PNGIMG_2370.PNG

Is it just me or does Bella's look like the one Stella tried?

I think it's the same so who knows who's gonna get it cause they always try different looks on girls.

No I don't think so. Both outfits are from BNA so they look similar but they are not the same. Stellas outfit is more greenish.

9 minutes ago, tigerlily said:

Taking photo of a pizza (or any other food) doesn't mean she actually ate it, btw. 

8 minutes ago, elacunza said:

do you honestly believe she ate all of that? so yeah, delusional

Did I say anywhere she ate all that? Whatever done with this topic. You all can live in some weird way thinking that to maintain their bodies they work out and don't eat.

Yes because with their intense schedules that's why they look the way they look. They have muscle and meat on them they aren't a sack of bones. If you don't eat your body breaks down muscle tissue to keep you going that's why you see sickly people like that when they don't eat.

5 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

Oh this thread is getting feisty again

yx1a6a3.gif

Like wtf? These randoms think they can come for me :rofl:

I'd say the truth is probably in between.

Just like an anorexic thinks she eats like a cow and an obese person can't understand why they're fat when they have a Coke and a bag of chips on their nightstand, the Angels probably don't eat nearly as much junk food as they say they do. They say that to seem relatable because if "stars, they're just like us", they sell more. But they're not like us. They're not "not eating" per se, but they're definitely following a very strict diet.

And don't get me started on the whole doing this or that to get ready for castings/the show. Adriana's liquid diet for instance clearly isn't healthy.

Edited by Siemgi
Edited for clarity

2 minutes ago, Siemgi said:

I'd say the truth is probably in between.

Just like an anorexic thinks she eats like a cow and an obese person can't understand why they're fat when they have a Coke and a bag of chips on their nightstand, the Angels probably don't eat nearly as much Junk food as they say they do to act relatable. They're not "not eating" per se, but they're definitely following a very strict diet.

And don't get me started on the whole doing this or that to get ready for castings/the show. Adriana's liquid diet for instance clearly isn't healthy.

Of course I agree. I'm not saying that all they do is eat junk. These girls go intense prior to the show. And like you said have strict healthy diets that go hand in hand with their workouts to maintain their body.

1 minute ago, Siemgi said:

Exactly. + it sometimes irritates me that models get so much shit about going on diets for their jobs but those actors that starve themselves for roles are just hardworking..(sorry for the random rant)

3 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Exactly. + it sometimes irritates me that models get so much shit about going on diets for their jobs but those actors that starve themselves for roles are just hardworking..(sorry for the random rant)

That's true. When they do it for their work it's method and applauded by everyone and it's their "art". But models do it and are setting a bad example to all the young girls out there.

Anyway...let's move on.

21 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Did I say anywhere she ate all that? Whatever done with this topic. You all can live in some weird way thinking that to maintain their bodies they work out and don't eat.

Yes because with their intense schedules that's why they look the way they look. They have muscle and meat on them they aren't a sack of bones. If you don't eat your body breaks down muscle tissue to keep you going that's why you see sickly people like that when they don't eat.

Like wtf? These randoms think they can come for me :rofl:

I was just referring to your quote on the instagram repost: “This is what Jasmine was eating a day ago just FYI.” .. Maybe I got it wrong? :p 

I don't care what the models are eating at all. 
Chill out, have a pizza, or...whatever...  I don't even know who you are.  Randoms don't seem to care anyway :smile: 

Have a nice weekend everyone! ;) :pop: 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.