Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

@Limerlight  Do you see the references to The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas? :rofl: It's incredibly dated looking and should be worn by a different body type (or burned all together) so she doesn't look like a stuffed sausage, and the coup de gras is scalloped pasties.

xugvR6B.jpg  zDcn646.jpg

Nothing ever been more accurate about that outfit

Elsa: More champagne, Mr. 4-Tay?

5 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

@Limerlight  Do you see the references to The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas? :rofl: It's incredibly dated looking and should be worn by a different body type (or burned all together) so she doesn't look like a stuffed sausage, and the coup de gras is scalloped pasties.

xugvR6B.jpg  zDcn646.jpg

Nothing ever been more accurate about that outfit

9xZeWL5.gif

Also live look at Ed:

asUrvoP.gif

3 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

Ed is telling the truth about 2014. He did in fact invite her to be in the London show months ahead. I can't remember where I read it but it happened and she was shooting Paper Towns. We were all wondering if she was gonna make

it but she didn't.

The Sun article is all bs. Do the girls train hard and work out like crazy yes. But VS will never ask them to starve themselves. It's apart of the models job to look at her absolute best. Not only are they selling lingerie but they sell workout gear too. I mean really that thing Kylie is mentioned in the article AGAIN. Notice how she seems to always pop up when it's the fashion show time?

Erin's is old news when she was an angel is when they started doing the VSX line intensely. If she is doing intense workouts and then not wanting to eat she ain't working out enough. Because if you're doing the level of training that these girls do you have to eat a lot. Candice has mentioned she eats so much to keep up with the training. Jasmine works out non stop and eats a lot. Fucks sake she was eating a burger at her fitting lol. :rofl:

you're a little bit delusional... 

13 minutes ago, elacunza said:

you're a little bit delusional... 

Yes I'm delusional. :whistle::rolleyes:

High intense training you need to eat to keep up with. If these girls were training the way they are they have to eat or else they'll be skeletal. And while they are skinny they don't look unhealthy.

You've put in bold that VS won't ask them to starve themselves. What part of healthy woman sounds like starving yourself? Because that's what VS wants. Healthy women. But if they were such psycho employees then they'd make the girls who smoke not smoke.

7 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Yes I'm delusional. High intense training you need to eat to keep up with. If these girls were training the way they are they have to eat or else they'll be skeletal. And while they are skinny they don't look unhealthy.

You've put in bold that VS won't ask them to starve themselves. What part of healthy woman sounds like starving yourself. Because that's what VS wants. If they were such psycho employees then they'd make the girls who smoke not smoke but they don't.

Agreed. Hard training requires more calories - if you've never trained before its hard to know. These girls are eating healthy food with high protein content.

11 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Yes I'm delusional. :whistle::rolleyes:

High intense training you need to eat to keep up with. If these girls were training the way they are they have to eat or else they'll be skeletal. And while they are skinny they don't look unhealthy.

You've put in bold that VS won't ask them to starve themselves. What part of healthy woman sounds like starving yourself? Because that's what VS wants. Healthy women. But if they were such psycho employees then they'd make the girls who smoke not smoke.

You must be kidding me XD

The models to me look like they get most of their calories from good fats +modest amounts of proteins.  Basically they are doing the low carb diet.  I bet they go days without carbs.

Overall, I think VS makes the models do too much exercise, which puts strain on their bodies over time which is similar to what happens to athletes, body builders, or people who do a lot of manual labor.

OMG iwant Cara in the show :oh_no:.. hopefully happens ... she is fuckin hilarious backstage and her walk is ok what is really bad is her poses in the end are so awkward. but whatever they have lily and worst catwalkers plus Cara is gorgeous.

3 minutes ago, Marciotmello said:

Can we all agree that VS isn't looking for super skinny girls anymore? The healthy look is their main look now. Lais has gained a lot of wieght and hasnt been fired yet.

Lais in 2016 - Lais in 2012

121016-elle-fashion-preview-Cia_Maritima_Elle_015.jpg 3774B60D00000578-3751434-image-a-51_1471774723577.jpg d9e6a4b44431e96f593f9cb1419a0acb.jpg

Agree. JoJo also gained weight (mussels) in the last year or so.

I agree, Jasmine and Adriana have both muscular bodies now and VS likes them just fine. Romee, Taylor and Stella all gained weight since becoming Angels. Elsa and Sara are the only ones who are still pretty much the same but even them have gained some muscle since becoming Angels. Behati has never been thin and Candice was under fire when she lost weight back in 2011. Is not about just looking/being thin anymore these, they need to look healthy too and I think it's a good change.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.