Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Marthas interview was nice... Outfit looks way better in motion.. boots need to go. Unfortunately... there will probably be atleast one more pair of those boots in that segment. (I am sure the boots are crafted very well and just what VS ordered.. just not my cup of tea)

Her plaid undies are ok.. soo many cultures being hit with that one outfit. Her beaded jewelry was nice!

44 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Adriana’s wings resemble smoke rather than wild animal feathers so I think the outfit is for the Secret Angel segment.

sara's wings for the same segment looked like smoke too so yeah it's probably for secret angel idk it's an underwhelming outfit for adriana especially since she's probably gonna open that segment and i think on anyone else it'd be cool but like at this point VS needs to give Adriana bomb outfits for her loyalty to them for the last 18 years. 

I will not judge these looks yet, I will not judge these looks yet...I will not...

Oh hell. This is going to be interesting that's for sure. I have a feeling the only segment I'll like is Bright Night.

Edited by ticktock
grammar

5 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Holy, y'all keep finding all these fitting pictures. Can someone dig out photos of fittings for those non-angels?

Also, is Constance really not walking? 

It's very unlikely any non-Angels will have their fittings featured. The Angels are being used to drum up press and each outlet gets an exclusive on one of them during their fitting, as far as I can tell. 

I like the chains associated with Jasmines FB. Sure Ale and Adri's bras had chains, but they were done a bit differently. If it did not have chains then it would be like the bras that did not have chains...

I think for this particular bra it works. Candice's bra.. it would not have worked..

I'm so in love with Adriana's outfit. It's very strange , but in a positive way for me.  She looks like some kind of Mountain Goddess I don't know haha.  I also love Romee outfit.  Jasmine look with the FB is very pretty.  Jojo kinda looks like Maria Borges last year in Boho .  Lily outfit it's cute.  Martha's outfits I think they should change the boots... Can't wait to see Ale's outfit and I can't wait to see Irina I hope she gets two. Very excited for Karlies comeback.  Laid looks good with the outfit but I'm a little confused with the cape?  My opinion so far. 

Kinda dissapointed with Taylor opening DA it should have been Sara...  Taylor's walk is weak. 

For opening I would love Adri or Ale,  but I have a feeling it will be Elsa...  

Does anybody know who is opening and closing segments?  ???

1 hour ago, all-access-vs said:

sara's wings for the same segment looked like smoke too so yeah it's probably for secret angel idk it's an underwhelming outfit for adriana especially since she's probably gonna open that segment and i think on anyone else it'd be cool but like at this point VS needs to give Adriana bomb outfits for her loyalty to them for the last 18 years. 

I agree, a little sendoff would be nice. It's kinda time to leave. She's been walking this show for longer then some people on this forum have been alive, her and Alessandra are the new Heidi Klum. Everyone was going on about how it was time for her to go. Well, I agree.

As for the outfits.

Martha - I liked the outfit itself, but the boots seemed pretty disjointed.

Jo - Not sure about her outfit, it doesn't seem fitted to her and it's beaded fringe. That's about as attractive as the canadian tuxedo.

Romee - Loved the outfit, super cute though it's not really sexy I can dig it.

Taylor - Loved the outfit, but I'm a sucker for black and classic lines.

Sara - See above

Lily - I like it, but I think I'm going to like that segment all together. The wings are almost a throwback to the highland romance section from a few years ago..

Lais - The outfit isn't bad, I'm not a huge fan of the cape, but if it's light enough it might be really pretty in motion.

Adriana - Her body is starting to resemble Heidi's at the end, a little boxy but it's not as "soft" looking and that outfit doesn't do any favors for her, the ruffled waist cinch thing takes away what little shape she has, and the rest just falls flat. But maybe it'll look better with glitter?

The rest.. I can't remember, I'll take a look later.

45 minutes ago, phenobarbie said:

Adriana - Her body is starting to resemble Heidi's at the end, a little boxy but it's not as "soft" looking and that outfit doesn't do any favors for her, the ruffled waist cinch thing takes away what little shape she has, and the rest just falls flat. But maybe it'll look better with glitter?

:rofl: You are being kind.

That feed bag looking thing only adds to the width problem of her frame, now add-in bad coloring choices that clash, a mishmash of wings not working with the rest of the outfit + a total lack of creativity = atrocious outfit.  If I had turned that thing in during my costuming days at FIDM I would of been torn a new asshole and gotten a less then stellar grade.

There is not enough glitter in San Fransisco....

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.