Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

45 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

Kinda sad for Constance not making the show :/

Constance? Jablonski ? ? 

Sad that robin marjolein is not in, i would love to see her! Anyone knows if she has been cast at all ? I know she worked with them few times.. 

Congrats to jas ! She is beautiful in her fantasy bra.. thought Elsa would be the one tho.. 

I Will definitely miss my Candice (yeaaah haters i know ?) 

Looks amazing! Love the little sleeves especially and I think the placement of the strings across her body and on the hips looks really pleasing to the eye. They could lose the tassel though but it’s not distracting with the complete look.

I wish the panties were more special though. I miss the time when the Fantasy Bra was really a matching set.

The top part of the Bra reminded me of sugar cubes in the promotional picture but that is not a problem here anymore.

10 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Looks amazing! Love the little sleeves especially and I think the placement of the strings across her body and on the hips looks really pleasing to the eye. They could lose the tassel though but it’s not distracting with the complete look.

I wish the panties were more special though. I miss the time when the Fantasy Bra was really a matching set.

The top part of the Bra reminded me of sugar cubes in the promotional picture but that is not a problem here anymore.

Fantasy panties next year confirmed.

Skip the bra totally just the panties eh? :clobber:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.