Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

4 minutes ago, freevsangel said:

Ming and Liu are the Asians that shows more sexappeal, like they can look really sexy but not cheesy

I think Sui He does too when she doesn't try too hard (like when she does her booty-bounce :ermm: ). She has a very sexy wink  ;) and her air-hearts are improving :heart:

2 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

By the way, why does everyone keep asking for Gaga to appear on VSFS? AFAIK, Gaga is not one to support fashion so heavily. She's always that kind of person who tells you to embrace yourself, I don't see her performing in VSFS.

What? ? Gaga is loved by the fashion industry.  She has more vogue  and editorial covers than most of te models vs has. Just  saying girl.

22 minutes ago, freevsangel said:

Ming and Liu are the Asians that shows more sexappeal, like they can look really sexy but not cheesy

don't agree.

Sui is the only sexy one.  Liu is very classy looking/HF and seems out of place in VS.  Ming isn't even pretty IMHO.

---

Yes, Kate G and Monika were let go.  Who knows why?

Kate G barely did anything and Monika did quite a lot (including VS swim) but was let go unexpectedly.  

20 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I think Sui He does too when she doesn't try too hard (like when she does her booty-bounce :ermm: ). She has a very sexy wink  ;) and her air-hearts are improving :heart:

I really only liked her booty bounce in the ballet segment of 2011. Other than that it seems so forced...

10 minutes ago, Rainbow$ said:

I'm not a big fan of Gaga's new material but I would pick her over other performers. Bruno Mars ... Meh.

Ming is so cute but her outfits last year were really awful.

Did VS drop Kate G and Jac Jagaciak from their angel line up? Why?

I think it's pretty obvious.

They have the least presence on social media. 

They are not as good/ not as much drive as a spokesperson compared to other Angels.

They are not friends with Gigi and Taylor Swift. :hang:

1 minute ago, ibeme said:

I think it's pretty obvious.

They have the least presence on social media. 

They are not as good/ not as much drive as a spokesperson compared to other Angels.

I see...

LOL Oh well - we all know VS is a bitch like that.

15 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

I'm sick of the press talks about Candice. I think we can survive this year without her and Behati 

The names romee strijd and Lais Riberio is not going to make the average persons ears perk up. They're trying to get clicks and attention too sis.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.