Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

1 hour ago, ThePinkDiet said:

When was Kendall confirmed? 

6 minutes ago, subskriver86 said:

I wonder the same. I'm trying to make a research to see if there are reliable sources that confirms it but for now nothing. 

There was an ET article posted saying that her and Gigi are returning this year. Shortly after, Gigi confirmed herself on IG. ET and VS have had coordinated press releases all week, so I'm taking that as good enough confirmation. 

8 minutes ago, VS_Russia said:

Sorry if repost

Beachwaver also confirmed Flavia Lucini and Irina Sharipova on ig story. But still nothing official from models themselves???

I don't know if I trust it. :idk: Irina Sharipova's agency already made an announcement on the girls that made the show and she wasn't included. Also it seems odd to me that Beachwaver is revealing these girls. 

uff - finally catched up with so many pages and yes I'm very late to the party but

1. glad that the FB went to Jas, I think she has a great body and she looks really hot in it. Not a fan of the design but it's better than Lily's. Especially love the Vogue video, she has so much personality and it looks even better in motion

2. Was kinda hoping they would cast less models but it's clear that it's not the direction VS is going for - I don't think at this point the Angels will get 3 outfits, because I'm sure Gigi, Bella and the regulars (Joan Iza, etc) will get 2 outfits too.

3. YAS to IZA!!! 

4. I really like some of the more edgy models, and I couldn't care less about some others that are repeating (I don't even bother to try to get their names).

If we get 50 models, it's almost 1 outfit each hahaha at least I hope the angels get 2 

5 minutes ago, conjab2013 said:

Im on mobile and i dont really know how to link anything but you guys have got to check out chrisvillareal on instagram. YOURE MIND WILL EXPLODE!!!

OH MY GAWD HAHAHA I'm dead bye ciao need time to recover hahahahahahaha

Okay so recap of the night !

- YAY GRACE YOU GO GIRL :heart:

- I never really was found of Joan...

- Soooooo happy for Maria, I just loved her energy last year !!

- I love Gigi. And I was good with her last year despite that shitty segment with Rachel. BUT, the fact she got that free ticket kind of piss me off...

- Ugh Kendull...

- And we definitely going to have 50/55 girls this year ! Neither Lily D, Vita, Jacquelin, etc... have been officially confirmed. Such a shame since we thought the Angels will get 3 outfits this year...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.