Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Finger cross for Bregje, she is hot. The best body of all. Wtf with VS casting the newbies sound so boring, the only I am kind of excited for is Bella and Megan.  I do not understand what's so great about Grace Elizabeth her face is too square for my taste. She is cute that's all. Any picture of her body I haven't seen it. Somebody want to share pic of Grace Elizabeth body? 

They need to change their regular girls is the same thing every year Constance, Magda, Braga, Iza, Fialho. 

4 minutes ago, Kells. said:

I do not understand what's so great about Grace Elizabeth her face is too square for my taste. She is cute that's all. Any picture of her body I haven't seen it. Somebody want to share pic of Grace Elizabeth body? 

IMO dont bother. You will eventually discover she's a boring ugly bitch like Taylor Hill and Jasmine Tookes are according to you :/ 

8 minutes ago, VBacz said:

I also find her gorgeous and hot as hell, but also very mysterious. She actually rarely posts something interesting, like she only posts a pic with an emoji or something like that She rarely says more. So we don't know much about her. I think that's what makes me like her in a way. What are you referring to when you say "she throws a tantrum anytime any criticism..."? I can't recall a thing. 

I can't remember what it is exactly, hell I even used to be a huge fan of her, always had her sets etc. like 2 or three years ago...but it was something like her deleted comments that weren't even mean, getting really upset over any criticism, I think she got upset over fan accounts criticizing her not on her account etc. 

Bregje has such a weird track record with VS... i want her to be in it because she reminds me of some of the old guard since she walked in 2001 when the VSFS still had Anja Maryna and Miranda.. She seemed like such a staple.. how Iza or Joan are now. AND she has a killer bod..

I just cannot get my hopes up for her..

On another shady note, Valery Kaufman got called out by an instagram account the other day for her buying followers and they had screenshots of her follower count jumping like 40 k within an hour and taking huge jumps after that.

I mean really, it doesn't make any sense how she has 269 thousand followers..and especially considering she also only gets like 10k likes a picture.

1 minute ago, katchitup said:

On another shady note, Valery Kaufman got called out by an instagram account the other day for her buying followers and they had screenshots of her follower count jumping like 40 k within an hour and continuously jumping majorly after that.

I'm looking forward to seeing Grace. She is refreshingly classic. Although it's an overused term, there's something very "90's Supermodel" about her. There's an effortlessness to her beauty. A lot of the uber attractive models today almost seem like an amalgam of features, sultry eyes + plush lips + razor sharp cheekbones = hot face. Don't get me wrong, I love a sultry face as much as the next person, but Grace has a softness about her beauty even though she has the same qualities I just mentioned. She feels more like a Leticia Casta than she does an Adriana Lima, and I feel like the field is saturated with the latter.

1 minute ago, AnaBBarrosFan said:

I'm looking forward to seeing Grace. She is refreshingly classic. Although it's an overused term, there's something very "90's Supermodel" about her. There's an effortlessness to her beauty. A lot of the uber attractive models today almost seem like an amalgam of features, sultry eyes + plush lips + razor sharp cheekbones = hot face. Don't get me wrong, I love a sultry face as much as the next person, but Grace has a softness about her beauty even though she has the same qualities I just mentioned. She feels more like a Leticia Casta than she does an Adriana Lima, and I feel like the field is saturated with the latter.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG 

LOOK WHO IT IS

:chicken::wub: :chicken::wub::chicken::wub: :chicken: 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.