Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

21 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I missed Iza's confirmation, can you link me? Keke and Luma make it 33. Iza would be 34. 

Sorry for the late reply but I see her Insta has already been posted! Haha Thanks for keeping all of this organized for us! 

So Dilone makes 37. I've never heard of her but her smile in that video and energy is wonderful! 

5 hours ago, diamondtw said:

In Nov 29 and Dec 1st there that Jingle Ball concert in the US, so we can be sure that neither Meghan Trainor, The Chainsmokers, Fifth Harmony, Backstreet Boys, Alessia Cara, Charlie Puth, Daya, Lukas Graham, Hailee Steinfeld, Shawn Mendes, Diplo, Tove Lo and Niall Horan will perform at the VSFS.

i don't think so, Tove and maybe someone else can still perform at the show..she isn't going there till December

2 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

i don't think so, Tove and maybe someone else can still perform at the show..she isn't going there till December

The show is taping on Nov 30. Even if she left Paris right away she can't be the next day 100% ready to hit stage in the US. She has to prep, soundcheck, meet and greet before performance, etc... For me that list is like 99% non-VS show performers

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.