Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

I don't actually know people who doesn't like Lais. The issue the public has with her is that she's boring on the runway, wich is true haha girl need to improve her runway presence. 

But I don't know, people usually love Lais maybe because of her body, or her story in VS, her shoots... she's more like an old Angel, so I think she's the most loved one but not the most popular. When I say she's the most loved one, I wanna say that she has the least number os haters haha

Imo the most popular of the NA are Taylor, Sara, Stella, Elsa and Josephine.. so i think the show will turn around this beautiful angels.. 

my bet for the FB are Elsa or Stella.. i'm feeling it! and Adriana for the open..

but i think this year the opening girls is a NA because last year they want to put a new angels to open it, they wrote a tweet but all fans wanted a classic angels, so they put Behati on it..

i think they won't decided anything till the fitting..

10 minutes ago, freevsangel said:

Rachel and Zuri are confirmed right?

Rachel is confirmed. Zuri said she didn't know about the show yet when she signed her contract but she's been doing all the train like an angel stuff on IG so she's either in now, or will be at castings today. 

I do not think they give the FB girls are boring depending on whether or not idk Last year it was the turn of Lily and you see ... I would like Lais have it this year, it's not my favorite angel but I would call more attention as it deserves. She needs to improve its energy to walk and could go up in popularity.

10 minutes ago, caathywonder said:

When we get the information where is in the show? And got other models like Devon Barbara Constance ect. another casting than the other girls?

Today is the second and I guess last day of casting! Tomorrow the agencies, or even the models start to post if they are in... But I don't know when the fitting starts, in the 2 days of fittings we will know for sure all the models

17 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Rachel is confirmed. Zuri said she didn't know about the show yet when she signed her contract but she's been doing all the train like an angel stuff on IG so she's either in now, or will be at castings today. 

where zuri said?? she is a new pink model, she will be in the show, rachel has been new face of pink OFFICIALLY  in 2015

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.