Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

I wouldn't be shocked if Stella got it. She's giving me the same trajectory as Lily from last year. High profile shows, magazine covers, and she's even with Max Factor now. I pray it's not cause she's can't walk, and her spark leaves once she hits the runway.

6 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I thought the same. She may have gotten it, or they are just releasing (if they havent already?) the Christmas collection and Stella got the cover/promo stuff. But FB is a very strong option especially now that we know her other contract company is now bedfellla with VS

Exactly, but another thing that came up in my mind was that she maybe was inviting the angel who got the FB to get to know it. You know, like how Candice told Lily she was wearing the 2015 one.. Maybe that letter was a call for the lucky angel. But I don't know, I think she got the FB. 

^ And prepare for Kendall to sign her Angel contract. 

I'm more curious to see what the actual FB looks like than who gets it at this point. I hope they don't butcher the whole thing like they did last year. :ninja: I'm hoping it's in the Bright Night Angel, but I don't know if they'd have the closing segment have the FB for a second year in a row.

9 minutes ago, Nathyrrr said:

Not surprising. Paris has proven to be an easy target. With all the cameras and press that will be around, it's a terrorists dream. 

But im sure they will go to extreme lengths to protect it. 

3 minutes ago, shver said:

I know there was a terrorist attack a year ago in Paris, and one in Nice this summer... but it Paris really that bad right now? Does anyone on here live there? 

i'm not in Paris but now, the TV shows are not in live bc many menace attacks..

2 minutes ago, shver said:

I know there was a terrorist attack a year ago in Paris, and one in Nice this summer... but it Paris really that bad right now? Does anyone on here live there? 

I don't live in Paris but there was also a priest murdered in a church near Rouen in July and an attempt at a terrorist attack by women who let a car full of gas cylinder near Notre Dame in Paris in September. The famous "Braderie de Lille" was also cancelled this year because of the risks of a terrorist attack. I just feel like it's very inappropriate this year. 

Sadly if the world stops these people win. So I'm glad they aren't being bullied/scared into not doing it there because they have the right to do it wherever.

I'm all in for Stella getting the FB!!! I sure hope she does. I love her but also wanna see everyone get pissed.

51 minutes ago, Fashionsketcher said:

I'm anxious for constance, She hasn´t attended the callbacks, hope she goes tomorrow or Maybe she is already in, Because the show is in Paris :Angel:

I'm pretty sure Constance is already confirmed and doesn't have to do castings. She was auctioning off tickets for the show for her charity Urban Dove and I can't see why she would have access or allowance to do so if she wasn't involved in the show. Helps that she's French and the show is in France this year. 

It's possible Stella got the bra. Again, it's been said a couple times already that there are clues that point to it- solo

shoot day in Paris, plus Maxim's Hottest cover (a paid promo cover), and Ed congratulating her on her year so far. The Maxfactor thing only adds to. 

I would prefer Lais or Elsa over Stella, but I'd be happy if Stella got it over a vet angel. I doubt her party is a FB reveal though. Seems out of character with how VS likes to announce it but who knows with how they'be changed things up this year. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.