Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

I think the casting videos that they included at the end are from NYFW, not necessarily VSFS castings. Some girls are just HF ex: Willy Morsch, and I think Gina Pacak is under 18. John Pfeiffer most likely uses that just as a preliminary screening, so not all of the girls we see in the video will be invited to the VSFS casting. I could be wrong though.

It's seems elsa open the show, but the first segment has not many wings, but has one very  big wing

Rumor: Vogue Paris said the musical attractions of VSFS 2016 will be Rihanna, Justin Timberlake and The Weeknd .. OMG I'm dying with this possible reality!

1 minute ago, BIRDS said:

It's seems elsa open the show, but the first segment has not many wings, but has one very  big wing

Rumor: Vogue Paris said the musical attractions of VSFS 2016 will be Rihanna, Justin Timberlake and The Weeknd .. OMG I'm dying with this possible reality!

No, they said they are previous performers

4 minutes ago, Lyla said:

What can those pink and yellow post-its mean? With the numbers and letters on them. Number of outfits in the segments for angels and for regulars? Or what? And the letters? Does anyone have an idea? 

I'm guessing how many models on the left and the number of wings on the right

1 minute ago, Lyla said:

What can those pink and yellow post-its mean? With the numbers and letters on them. Number of outfits in the segments for angels and for regulars? Or what? And the letters? Does anyone have an idea? 

They have post-its for the number of outfits per section (on the left side) and the number of wings per section (on the right side). They also using letters on the outfit themselves, ranging from A to maybe M depending on how many outfits per section, but the order ist most likely to change, meaning A doesn't necessary open the section. The other small post-its on the outfits are for the people making the outfits e.g. a the wing maker.

1 minute ago, DeadlyRebel said:

They have post-its for the number of outfits per section (on the left side) and the number of wings per section (on the right side). They also using letters on the outfit themselves, ranging from A to maybe M depending on how many outfits per section, but the order ist most likely to change, meaning A doesn't necessary open the section. The other small post-its on the outfits are for the people making the outfits e.g. a the wing maker.

Thank you! I never cared about them until now. 

3 minutes ago, DeadlyRebel said:

And if you look the numbers change in some photos. For exemple, first we didn't se any papers with wings on the pink nation section, but in the other screencaps we can see they changed and now have 2 wings, the same thing happens in other segments 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.