Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

If Sui walks this year, I'm interested to see what outfits she'll be wearing. Part of me wishes Sophia designed an outfit with her and only her in mind. You could argue her Fairy Tale outfit was probably meant for her, but it was never acknowledged. It's about time she stopped wearing filler outfits. She deserves a good pair of wings and outfit. And I'm getting greedy for more wings moment for her. Her most memorable outfits are few, only from Silver Screen Angels, Shipwrecked and Snow Angels. 

Somehow wish through a turn of events, she's made in to an honorary angel, but it will never happen this lifetime. Perhaps the #prayforsui should come back to annoy some people :angel:

58 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Barbara Fialho is saying she's going to NY for the final fittings so they are probably happening right after the castings. 

A statement for the Show is coming today

So today they're going to announce when and where the show will be?

1 minute ago, lostdiadem said:

^ Actually nope because I'm used to know something about it way before showtime :rofl: and I hope they're not telling anything about it because it's gonna be a GOOD surprise and not a terrible one :rofl:

Knowing a few things in advance is fun in my opinion, like where the show will take place and who will perform, and who gets the fantasy bra. But for me, I don't necessarily need to know what every segment will look like, or what song they're going to sing, or what the FB will look like... I mean that's the fun thing about it in my opinion, looking forward to the show every year and seeing it all unfold ON the runway instead of seeing everything before on the internet. Imagine going to the movie theater to see a movie but you already know how it will end... would you still go and watch it anyway? :unsure:

6 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Knowing a few things in advance is fun in my opinion, like where the show will take place and who will perform, and who gets the fantasy bra. But for me, I don't necessarily need to know what every segment will look like, or what song they're going to sing, or what the FB will look like... I mean that's the fun thing about it in my opinion, looking forward to the show every year and seeing it all unfold ON the runway instead of seeing everything before on the internet. Imagine going to the movie theater to see a movie but you already know how it will end... would you still go and watch it anyway? :unsure:

Well but it's all part of the promo of the show so they have to say something about it beforehand, especially because they've been losing viewers. If they don't do any promo, people wouldn't even know they did the show this year. :rofl: it can be a good idea to keep the FB a secret til the show happens and get that surprise effect, but it really doesn't change a thing for them, imo.

And yes, I would go to see a movie even if I know how it ends (since I always go to the cinema to watch movies adapted from books :rofl:).

6 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

it can be a good idea to keep the FB a secret til the show happens and get that surprise effect,

But that would require designing a FB outfit which  REALLY stands out. I once mistakenly assumed Candice had the FB in 2011 opening segment :ninja:  

^ that's what I thought too! I mean, if we don't know how the FB will look like, we wouldn't even notice it because there are times where the outfits of the normal lingerie is way better than the one they give to the FB :rofl:

And I hope they're not being so secret about the FB because they're waiting for Behati to get back in shape in time for the show because they're gonna give it to her :rofl: or to Candice but I would be fine with her. :rofl:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.