Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Without Candice or Behati VS will get Adriana to open the show. I would prefer a new girl to open it. Elsa, Taylor or Sara preferable. But it's VS we are talking about. So it'll be Adriana. Which I'd also be ok with. We haven't seen her open since 2012.

7 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Without Candice or Behati VS will get Adriana to open the show. I would prefer a new girl to open it. Elsa, Taylor or Sara preferable. But it's VS we are talking about. So it'll be Adriana. Which I'd also be ok with. We haven't seen her open since 2012.

Sadly, I am bit sick of Adriana.. I wouldn't mind with Sara, Taylor or Elsa. My money's on Elsa tho. Loved the commercial so I adore your set!!

Excluding their veterans, only their new blonde bombshell (Elsa) and new supermodel of America (Taylor) have chance and potential to open the show but if one of them got the FB this year so i guess they will honor one of the veterans to open show most prob. Adriana.

It wouldn't be suprise if they choose Stella for opening since she is all over the VS's social media but Sara obv has the least chance among all the newcomers, they barely promote her.

I thought Taylor ruined her own ending of the PINK segment last year. So she doesn’t appear to be a strong enough walker to open the show. But maybe the problem was Selena being a distraction to her and causing her to feel self-conscious as they hit a pose at the end of the runway.

My guess they will pick a new angel to give the FB and a vet to open the show, this is the safest move for them, they need an experienced model for opening or it would be other way around (a new for opening and a vet for FB) but i can't see them giving the both privilege to new models otherwise it wouldn't make sense to keep vets yet.

Hi Everyboy! IMO probably Elsa got the FB, and Adriana will open the show.. i think Candice and Behati downs't make the show beacause it's 30on november so, Behati have a baby like yesterday and Candice is still on pregnant and it's almost 2 months before the show, so they'r unfortunatly (it brake my heart)out! 

Alessandra is almost out so i think she doesn't open even a section.. for me the most quoted for opening a segment are adriana-elsa-josephine-jasmine-sara-lily

in my toen it's 2.44 so have a goodnight everyone

sorry for the english i'm italian so it's so difficult to me:woot::woot:

Tay doesn't have a good walk. I would prefer Sara to open the show she has a good energetic vibe and Lais or Jo get the FB. I wouldn't mine if Stella or Elsa getting the FB. Is VS you never know what to expect from there. I would not be surprise if they endup giving a non angel those privileges at all. 

Elsa will be given something important this year, i think even more important than the opening.

After U.S. and Canada, now VS's started to introducing Elsa to Euro zone where VSFS will take place. Every stores and airports of Europe have started to use her pics as promo since end of the july. Also, i feel like they want a blonde model to wear FB.

IMO, as the strongest and most experienced new angel Elsa gonna wear FB and for the same reason (among the vets) Adriana gonna open the show.

But Taylor should also be given something important she is extremely popular and obv a HF material. She doesn't even need VS to promote her.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.