Bellazon

Model ID

rosad88

I tried to do a search for the website on the site but it didn't pull up anything. I saw this model on HipsAndCurves.com while doing a little shopping, lol. Anyone know who she is? At first I thought she was Ashley Graham but they don't have the same body type. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks :smile:

Screenshot_20160515-173857.png Screenshot_20160515-173742.png Screenshot_20160515-174346.png

Ashley Graham has brown eyes. They have similar eyebrows though. I think that might be Chloe Marshall at Jag. But the images you gave aren't the biggest. I can't really zoom in on the face without it getting blurry. She appears to have blue eyes but they could be green. 

I can't tell if this is the same girl or not. 

hc5030_plus_size_layla_fold_down_lace_brhc7081_plus_size_super_soft_cotton_tee_w

but this is Chloe

324659_jpg_size_rbig.jpg

This is a Los Angeles based company but there are not that many Curve/Plus Model agencies in Los Angeles which means you might have to look at New York, Miami, Seattle, Chicago, Texas, Denver, San Francisco, etc... I would look at Los Angeles first. Most e-commerce models have an agencies in Seattle or the East Coast so try Seattle and Miami (has the most lingerie/swimwear models) after you went through LA. Most models who work in New York have agencies either in LA or Miami or Both. If you are really desperate try London, Germany, Denmark, South Africa, or Australia. I have a link for plus size model agencies in the links of my signature.