Bellazon

Ivanka Trump
Thumbnail

Ivanka Trump (born Ivana Marie Trump October 30, 1981 in New York, New York) is an American model and businesswoman, best known as the daughter of Ivana and Donald Trump.

She attended Choate Rosemary Hall, as well as Chapin. While she was at Choate, her mother only paid for her tuition and Ivanka had to pay for her phone bills. She had to find a job to pay for her other needs, and turned to modeling. Her mother did not want her to become spoiled.

After completing two years at Georgetown University, she transferred to and graduated summa cum laude from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania with a Bachelor of Science in Economics in 2004, and is currently the Vice President of Real Estate Development at the Trump Organization.

Reportedly, Ivanka paid $1.5 million for a two-bedroom apartment at 502 Park Avenue.

Ivanka started modelling at 16 years of age while in school and is now represented by Elite Model Management. Her first cover was a 1997 issue of Seventeen and she hosted the Miss Teen USA Pageant that same year. Since then she has made her way down fashion runways for Versace, Marc Bouwer and Thierry Mugler. She has done ad campaigns for Tommy Hilfiger and Sassoon Jeans and was featured on the cover of Stuff magazine in August 2006.

Trump gained fame in 2003 when she was featured in Born Rich, a documentary about the experience of growing up as a child in one of the world's most affluent families.

In 2006 she filled in for Carolyn Kepcher on five episodes of her father's television program The Apprentice 5, first appearing to help judge the Gillette task in Week 2. She appeared on several episodes with her brother, Donald Jr., with Donald Sr. referring to his two children as, though grammatically incorrect,"two true Apprenti". As Kepcher had, like Carolyn, Trump evaluated contestants in the boardroom, pointing out critical errors and picking apart any excuses they had for losing the tasks. Though initially unsympathetic to the contestants, Trump now says, "whenever I see their breakdowns, I understand. They go virtually 24 hours a day, and each task takes about three days. Unless they win, they don

Homyak! :p

well, i suppose if she were, for example, ivanka petrova :evil: , nobody would even once hear her name. maybe it`s a stereotype, but she`s the daughter of a rich father. as well as paris she, at first glance, has no talent, but she`s trump so like her, adore her!! :ninja:

hahahah....u r funny!well i adore paris and I must say that she is more beautiful than ivanka......I dont want to compare them...

well, i suppose if she were, for example, ivanka petrova :evil: , nobody would even once hear her name. maybe it`s a stereotype, but she`s the daughter of a rich father. as well as paris she, at first glance, has no talent, but she`s trump so like her, adore her!! :ninja:

hahahah....u r funny!well i adore paris and I must say that she is more beautiful than ivanka......I dont want to compare them...

my humour is for your service :whistle:

she isn`t beautiful. she is pretty, nice, cute! and she doesn`t look like a model. imho. ;)

my humour is for your service :whistle:

she isn`t beautiful. she is pretty, nice, cute! and she doesn`t look like a model. imho. ;)

:wave: :drool: :evil: heheh u r nice...nice to meet you....who is your fave model? :wub: