Bellazon

Weekend? What are you doing?

I.Love.Gemma.Ward

^DAMN i'm supposed to go to that concert! <_<

you're gonna have an insane time :fun:

Last night, I went to my 1st ever RED HOT CHILI PEPPER CONCERT!!!! :hell yea!: :dance: :ddr: :atoobie: You were right, Francesca, I had an INSANE TIME!!! :wacko: They started of with "DANI CALIFORNIA"!!! :D They, of course played all the hits, but they did like 10 of 12 songs off their last album "Stadium Arcadium". They closed the show with "UNDER THE BRIDGE"!!! That one they had to play. Not only is it their biggest hit, it's a song about L.A. Every member of the Chili Peppers grew up in Los Angeles, and many of their songs about Southern California, or California as a whole. Shit I can use this post to revive the West Coast thread. Like I mentioned before, all the RHCP members are grew up and still live in L.A.

WESTSIIIIIIIDE!!!

I am buying myself an oz tonight, and then I'm going to the fucking bar and getting completely shit faced.

When I wake up on Sunday, I'm gonna finish the body work on our new car, and then, go back to sleep until Monday morning. :)

Gonna be a great weekend, I can smell it already.

Sounds good mate... I love seshing at the weekends too. I was drinking till about 4:00am... unfortunately 10 minutes late for work.

Be drinking even more heavily tonight and then going to Donnington Park tomorrow to watch some racing cars. Should be fun.

Can't wait till 5:30pm... shift will be over and it will be officially beer o'clock.

Sounds fun man :D, wish I could have been having the same fun. My plans kinda crapped out on me, no money to get drunk this weekend. :/ I invested it instead, and will have to wait until next weekend to have my fun.

But I can still get my body work done on my car tomorrow, providing it's not still raining.

Next weekend will be good though. :yes:

• 3 months later...
  • 16 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Days at home.

Yesterday I was cleanning home, watched some English movies/ serie. I was disappointment because I can't donate blood (under weight- healthy but not in the rules- and low strain).

Today, I was playing with Lolo (like everyday), beauty session (depilate, dye hair, facial mask, bath, etc) and hard sessions day studying English course from start. I want to watch last chaptel from "Private Practice" 4th season and another movies too. 

And cooking lighter, spring sun is coming 🤗🐈🌞

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2006 at 4:53 PM, I.Love.Gemma.Ward said:

Hay all,

Just a quick run down of what I am doing this weekend... I'm going to a 12 hour Clubbing night at my Fav place (godskitchen) for my mate Gav's birthday, we are going to see some amazing DJ's... world famous one's... The Tidy Boys, Lisa Lashes and Karim in one place... OH MY GOD it's gonna be so amazing.... I'm likely to get off my Tits and dance till I can't stand.

What you got planned? I recently used Pixelbuddha’s shadow mockups https://pixelbuddha.net/search?text=shadow+mockup for a project, and I’m thoroughly impressed. The variety of shadows and backgrounds added depth and realism to my designs. The smart layers made editing a breeze, and the high resolution ensured a professional finish. Highly recommend for any designer looking to elevate their work!

If you say "Nothing" or Give me a boring story so help me God I will kick your ass!! :ninja:

study work in Photoshop. 

In my own case, days with lot of relax, rest. Movies, books, series, music, clean, study, write new articles, exercise, creating new motivaton games, planning new life, trying to back more happiness and feeling the up rich life at home with my son. And food, healthier food but some groceries too 🤣