Bellazon

Weekend? What are you doing?

I.Love.Gemma.Ward

Hay all,

Just a quick run down of what I am doing this weekend... I'm going to a 12 hour Clubbing night at my Fav place (godskitchen) for my mate Gav's birthday, we are going to see some amazing DJ's... world famous one's... The Tidy Boys, Lisa Lashes and Karim in one place... OH MY GOD it's gonna be so amazing.... I'm likely to get off my Tits and dance till I can't stand.

What you got planned?

If you say "Nothing" or Give me a boring story so help me God I will kick your ass!! :ninja:

i'm not too keen on clubs that's why i'm throwing a party at HOME tonight... i have to wake up really early tomorrow so it sucks :| but while i'm awake i might go spend big bucks in Monaco, that's great to cheer your up when you're a girl/ gay / a stylish guy :ninja: that, and a lot of sex, either on saturday or on sunday... all day and night long :clap:

not going out, was basketballing with a friend yesterday (friday) till 1am :laugh: , and tonight I'll probly be watching movies all evening/night with another dude :) I'm not that huge a fan of going out to clubs, I mean it's a great time every time, but I just don't like partying every single weekend :idk:

Tinky, you never fail to interest me more... You like Festivals too... That's another great big thumbs up for you.

Got a Quiet one planned this weekend, So I will be going out Friday, Out on Saturday and probably an all dayer and nighter on Sunday...

Jig ???? Great time every time... how can you not love it?

dunno, I have as much fun sitting at home with a few friends, drinking beer, eating chickennuggets and watching movies as going out to a club, and seeing that option one is the cheaper one it often ends up that way :p , my biggest problem in life is finances :p

Friday night, going to a RED HOT CHILI PEPPER CONCERT with an old college friend. OH YEAH!!! :hell yea!: :ddr: Saturday, I just gonna chill. Maybe watch a boxing match if they have one on Showtime or HBO. Sunday, just chill, watch Brotherhood on Showtime.