Bellazon

Cheryl Fernandez-Versini
Thumbnail

Cheryl ‘I’m no WAG’ Cole refuses luxury car from husband Ashley

Girls Aloud singer Cheryl Cole knocked back the offer of a brand new, top of the range Bentley from her footballer husband Ashley Cole, according to the Daily Mirror.

Cheryl, who has reached impressive success in her own right, has long been critical of footballer’s wives and girlfriends who live luxuriously off their partners income.

I missed her so ..

Long time didn't visit her thread lol.

Thanks Mel and all of you :hug: for posting all these amazing pics of Cheryl she is AMAZING ..

I adore her.. :drool: :blush: :heart: :kiss:

OMG!!! I have not seen you for such a long time!

Where have you been???

My mum cut the internet conection so I didnt have any chance to get on here lol...But I'm back now and I will to stay active and keep postin ..

Vote for Chez!Battle of the WAGs final

CHERYL COLE and Gemma Atkinson are your votes for the WAGs final.

Timed to coincide with the final week of this season's Premiership, it is once more in your hands to pick your favourite WAG.

Girls Aloud singer and wife of Chelsea's Ashley beat off competition from first Victoria Beckham, then Abigail Clancy to notch her place in the final.

But Player of the Year Cristiano Ronaldo's squeeze, Gemma Atkinson, is formidable opposition, having conquered Danielle Lloyd and even Page 3 girl Nicola T.

Make sure you study the slideshows of the two girls before voting in our epoll to decide who will be crowned WAG of the season.

Vote for Cheryl here!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390...7210622,00.html

Cheryl ‘I’m no WAG’ Cole refuses luxury car from husband Ashley

Girls Aloud singer Cheryl Cole knocked back the offer of a brand new, top of the range Bentley from her footballer husband Ashley Cole, according to the Daily Mirror.

Cheryl, who has reached impressive success in her own right, has long been critical of footballer’s wives and girlfriends who live luxuriously off their partners income.

how cool it is! yay Cheryl u r the best

Girls Aloud star Cheryl Tweedy has branded her pop rival Lily Allen a “chick with a dick”.

The star made the stinging accusation on celebrity chef Gordon Ramsey’s show , where he read out celebrities comments about Tweedy to wind her up.

After being reminded Lily once claimed no one wanted to look like Tweedy, Cheryl shot back, “Because everyone wants to look like her. Chick with a dick.”

The wife of Chelsea footballer Ashley Cole was similarly charming about Charlotte Church, who she had a long-running feud with.

She ranted, “She’s either talking s**t or talking about someone else. A**h**e,” after Gordon read out some of the Welsh singer’s old barbs.

Cheryl really does sound like a classy, well-tempered individual. No wonder The Sun’s Victoria Newton uses her comments as evidence “showbiz needs more” stars like her.

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news?id=31586