Bellazon

Stars with and without makeup

chick style

I hate Fergie!!! She's ugly and ughhh not talented at all!!

I can't believe she's with Josh!!!

fergie with josh ? .. no way he is with scarlet

No! Josh Duhamel from Las Vegas.

uh.. i thougth josh harnet :whistle:

lol :p

wait.. fergie has a bf ? .. i thought she didnt hav

she's engaged :whistle:

what.. :blink: !?!?!?!...

so she's goin to marry him now.. right?

why people are so mean sometimes?even if you find some celebrities ugly without make up im sorry but they can be engaged with cute boys,and i still have this impression that you "hate a girl" when she 's not too pretty...people are rude....

u missed the point... 1st of all this is for fun... and 2nd, ppl , mostly girls at young age look at pics of models,singers, that were photoshoped, plus they have perfect make up artists, hairstylist... so it is good to see that celebs r just ppl who happen to be famous for some talent or cos they were lucky enough to look good and get paid for it...

i can say i hate simpon sisters, cos they r not talented as singers, they had like million plastic surgeryes, and look totaly fake... that is not good...teen celebs should be role models... but other pics, like adri or angelina....well, they r gorgeous, but it is funny to see them in a different sometimes...

why people are so mean sometimes?even if you find some celebrities ugly without make up im sorry but they can be engaged with cute boys,and i still have this impression that you "hate a girl" when she 's not too pretty...people are rude....

u missed the point... 1st of all this is for fun... and 2nd, ppl , mostly girls at young age look at pics of models,singers, that were photoshoped, plus they have perfect make up artists, hairstylist... so it is good to see that celebs r just ppl who happen to be famous for some talent or cos they were lucky enough to look good and get paid for it...

i can say i hate simpon sisters, cos they r not talented as singers, they had like million plastic surgeryes, and look totaly fake... that is not good...teen celebs should be role models... but other pics, like adri or angelina....well, they r gorgeous, but it is funny to see them in a different sometimes...

yeah .. i totally agree with u .. :)