Bellazon

Firefox Problems

when i use mozilla firefox to get to this page http://www.askmen.com/women/models/15_gisele_bundchen.html

or any other page in askmen.com in which you have to slide the bar, the bar doesnt appear but when i use internet explorer the bar does appear.but i dont think its micromedia flash player because when i downloaded it

it asked me if i wanted it for internet and firefox so i downloaded micromedia at the same time for both please help :(

when i use mozilla firefox to get to this page http://www.askmen.com/women/models/15_gisele_bundchen.html

or any other page in askmen.com in which you have to slide the bar, the bar doesnt appear but when i use internet explorer the bar does appear.but i dont think its micromedia flash player because when i downloaded it

it asked me if i wanted it for internet and firefox so i downloaded micromedia at the same time for both please help :(

Make sure your firefox is up to date.

I think I may know what you're talking about.

Try opening the page in another tab (Ctrl + T).

This problem happens to me for this site and another forum when it's the very first page I visit. It doesn't happen often but it does. Not sure if it's the same for you adriana_is_hot.

• 1 month later...

ummm...

who uses an image manager/downloader with firefox?

if so, what is it?

I tried Irvine, but couldn't get that to work and with downloadthemall (dta) I can't download the links. They just download .php files instead of the pic it's linked to. Can anyone help or suggest any other solutions to my problem?

.php you must be talking about the last rev of DTA. they fixed that for most sites (like 2 weeks ago). I mostly use DTA, unless there are a large number of ImageVenue pics, then I use Gallery Grabber, which is pretty much just for IVenue.

for individual IVenue pics, I just rightclick on them, hit View Image, then do DTA1click

well I try to save links but it won't save... they just save as .php files and I downloaded dTa only a few days ago, so it should be the most recent version right?

I just don't know how to work it...

individual pic saving sucks <_<

just BZ, it's like the only place I download from... I only tested the attachments, nothing else from other sites...

I'm 99% confident it has something to do with my not knowing how to use it more than anything else <_<

well, first of all... make sure it's current. probably is, but...

go to Tools/Extensions and click the Find Updates button and see if that does anything

but you know, now that I try a mass DL, I don't think it's going to work. you have to individually select the BZ attachments, because DTA can't find the path. for some reason, BZ is sneaky about how it stores attachments. hmm.

I'll try other apps and see if they have any effect.