Bellazon

Your weight and height

saritaa

God i always tell ther ppl to get over that "they're fat" and now lok at me I'm on a friggen diet (for first time though) and it's my 3rd day and i'm already suppose to loose 2-3 kg and i haven't , maybe like a pound which is nooothing!

God!

But I didn't go absolutely strict with it. I ate tiny bit of other stuff.

That's probly why and i still have 4 days left , but i doubt anything will happen so everything i bought for it was a waste

God! :cry:

It's like all vegerable soup I have to eat a lot of it and also fruits and veggies.

Ah well i'll see how it goes till the end.

I'm suppose to lose 5-8 kg's , but that's probly bullshit. <_<

Do you actually believe you can lose weight that fast? :laugh: Yes you can, BUT it will mostly be water weight, muscle and a TINY bit of fat. You can't lose more than 2 pounds of fat a week and even that's a maximum. You people should stop trying to lose weight quickly. <_< Those pounds didn't get on there in one week (or 2) and it won't get off that quickly either. Our bodies simply don't work that way.

You've got 4 days left? For what? A prom, a party at which you wanna look skinny for? Forget it, it doesn't work that way. Instead of depriving yourself, start exersising more and eat healthier overall. And by healthy I don't mean Vegetable soup everyday until you reach your goal weight and then start on the pizza again. :cain: If you wanna be thin and STAY thin, you gotta ajust your lifestyle.

Then you can start losing 1-2 pounds a week. I guess that's not what you wanted to hear. :whistle: But it's the truth. So be honest to yourself and quit the bogus fad diet. Or just accept yourself for who you are and how you look. :yes: I can recommend that to everyone.

God i always tell ther ppl to get over that "they're fat" and now lok at me I'm on a friggen diet (for first time though) and it's my 3rd day and i'm already suppose to loose 2-3 kg and i haven't , maybe like a pound which is nooothing!

God!

But I didn't go absolutely strict with it. I ate tiny bit of other stuff.

That's probly why and i still have 4 days left , but i doubt anything will happen so everything i bought for it was a waste

God! :cry:

It's like all vegerable soup I have to eat a lot of it and also fruits and veggies.

Ah well i'll see how it goes till the end.

I'm suppose to lose 5-8 kg's , but that's probly bullshit. <_<

Do you actually believe you can lose weight that fast? :laugh: Yes you can, BUT it will mostly be water weight, muscle and a TINY bit of fat. You can't lose more than 2 pounds of fat a week and even that's a maximum. You people should stop trying to lose weight quickly. <_< Those pounds didn't get on there in one week (or 2) and it won't get off that quickly either. Our bodies simply don't work that way.

You've got 4 days left? For what? A prom, a party at which you wanna look skinny for? Forget it, it doesn't work that way. Instead of depriving yourself, start exersising more and eat healthier overall. And by healthy I don't mean Vegetable soup everyday until you reach your goal weight and then start on the pizza again. :cain: If you wanna be thin and STAY thin, you gotta ajust your lifestyle.

Then you can start losing 1-2 pounds a week. I guess that's not what you wanted to hear. :whistle: But it's the truth. So be honest to yourself and quit the bogus fad diet. Or just accept yourself for who you are and how you look. :yes: I can recommend that to everyone.

I know all that everythign u just said I've said it before manyyy times. And that was just the start and either if it worked or did't i'd still start eat actual healthy food in normal meals and i meant 4 days until my died finishes :whistle: (I guess it was more of like an experiment) And i did lose 4-5 pounds for 3 days or so :whistle:

But i just ate anyway so i kind of ruine dit but whatever i always i'm not stubborn enough for diets. I'll keep it to the end and see what happens.

I'm 5'3" (I think no one wants to envy my height...) And 44KG.

I do :D and I'm a guy

I have always been the smallest guy in my class, I'm 174cm and 65kg(fattest I've ever been). But I'm pretty satisfied since my mother is 150cm and my father is 165cm

awww, I'm quite satisfied with my height too, cuz my mom is 155cm...And my dad is 165cm too!