Bellazon

Your weight and height

saritaa

Ah the infamous height weight thread.

Okay ...my weight. Well, I've been sick a couple of weeks ago, lost weight bc of that, then I joined the fasting for money thing (earned 150 euros for the mine victims!), lost even more.....BUT luckily there are the christmas holidays now and I can gain some! So now I'm skinny: 178 cm and 54 kg. (That would be about 5'10 ft and 120 lbs)

I was stopped by a woman in the supermarket yesterday. I thought she wanted to ask me something like where the milk was, but instead she said: " do you have an agent?" I said: "umm..no, what do you mean?" "Well you should become a model!"

So yeah, my weight is defenitely low <_< I prefer myself on the 60 kgs side, with some more booty :)

I love you for saying this :hug: finally somebody who likes the booty, and the healthiness :)

Hope you'll have the chance to gain it back :yes:

I Think what she is trying to say is that she's pretty much speechless that anyone of that height and weight would want to be thinner (or taller in this case ;) )

Only thing I gotta say is, keep on praying agneslo ;) I dunno how old you are, but if you're my age you won't grow much more..

(lol, anylizing an empty post is kinda pointless...but fun ;) )

I'm 1,79 m/5'9.5"

and about 45-46 kg/I don't know how many pounds exactly that is but 45 kg is about 98

which is really skinny and I'm only 17 so I'm really

tall,but that's probably because I'm serbian.lol.

tall lady :blush:

I'm only 1,70 m... :p

I'm 1,79 m/5'9.5"

and about 45-46 kg/I don't know how many pounds exactly that is but 45 kg is about 98

Oh, come on, you don't have to say "I'm only" Sahara :(

You're pretty tall :laugh:

I'm 1,79 m/5'9.5"

well...I am...but comparing to her :blink:

but I'm satisfited with my height :fun:

I'm 1,79 m/5'9.5"

well...I am...but comparing to her :blink:

but I'm satisfited with my height :fun:

You're as tall as me :whistle: :rofl:

I'm 1,79 m/5'9.5"

Are you sure about those statistics? I am just wondering because it sounds unhealthy that a 5'9.5" woman weighs less than me: a 158cm/5'2" woman that fits into sizes 0-3 (US/Canada).

I'm 1,79 m/5'9.5"

Are you sure about those statistics? I am just wondering because it sounds unhealthy that a 5'9.5" woman weighs less than me: a 158cm/5'2" woman that fits into sizes 0-3 (US/Canada).

Well yes I'm actually really sure well not about what 45kg is in pounds but that I weigh 45kg yes since I just

weighed myself today.And I fit in 0,too.Now I'm trying to gain weight but it isn't working that well.But my bones aren't heavy at all I actually have like the lightest bones ever.They're not very strong and they break easily so that sucks.

I'm 1,79 m/5'9.5"

You're tall,too.All of my friends here in Germany are like way smaller than you.They're about 1,62m-1,64m.

And you're just 9cm smaller than I am.I mean even Kate Moss is like what 1,72-1,74 or something.You're just as tall as my mom.lol.I would love to be 1,70m.I always wanted to be smaller than I am.

I'm 1,79 m/5'9.5"

179cm is 5'10"

:ninja:

:blush: Oh thank you.I didn't know that.I'll edit it now.

I'm 1,79 m/5'9.5"

Well yes I'm actually really sure well not about what 45kg is in pounds but that I weigh 45kg yes since I just

weighed myself today.And I fit in 0,too.Now I'm trying to gain weight but it isn't working that well.But my bones aren't heavy at all I actually have like the lightest bones ever.They're not very strong and they break easily so that sucks.

Wow you are very skinny. I mean, you and me are the same height and you weigh 10 kg less than me (say 20 lbs) and people say I'm skinny :blink:

I think you look (weightwise) like my friend; she's tall like us and she weighs approx 100 pounds too, (48 kg) and she's very very thin. But she doesn't look unhealthy bc her bones aren't sticking out. I bet that's the same with you. :)

I'm 1,79 m/5'9.5"

Wow you are very skinny. I mean, you and me are the same height and you weigh 10 kg less than me (say 20 lbs) and people say I'm skinny :blink:

I think you look (weightwise) like my friend; she's tall like us and she weighs approx 100 pounds too, (48 kg) and she's very very thin. But she doesn't look unhealthy bc her bones aren't sticking out. I bet that's the same with you. :)

Yeah,you're right,I quess it's just my bone structure or something because I really don't look unhealthy just weigh really little.So when I tell people how much I weigh they all get freaked out and say that I should gain weight and that I'm unhealthy but I love eating!I love food!Especially all that fattening stuff like pizza,ice cream and all sorts of junk food,but I love eating every type of food I'm not really picky,if it tastes good,I'm satisfied. :laugh: