Bellazon

Your weight and height

saritaa

I see.. Usually men like to be high. But you're so well ... :)

Thank You :blush:

I like being high, I think it's a good thing. The problem is when almost all your friends, usually girls that you see, are much lower than you. It seems, then you are wrong. When I go to the Algarve in the summer (part of Portugal) I see many tourists, are almost all bigger than me. Oh I already feel more normal lool. Just because of that.

another thing... For example I love heels. But I rarely use ... :( :laugh:

Are they Dutch or Scandinavian tourists? ;)

Personally, I feel that tons of other men are my height or taller.. maybe 2/3rds. Statistically, I am supposed to be just neatly placed in the middle of the distribution. But that is just a function of an "emotional perception",- I forget to register those that are shorter than me :D

Being taller is usually an advantage for an individual's profile. One thing I've noticed is that genuine "Type A" women- socially- are often taller than average, like 5' 7'' and above. Hell, there's been studies done on Fortune 500 corporations that register American CEOs at over 6' foot. American presidents are usually tall. Successful salespeople- institutional to retail are often tall. When people see tall men and women in a group,- with other variables uniformly even- ....

..they may infer "Leadership! I like this person! She's cool... I want to have what she's having! I want to buy what she's selling! ( all +10%!)

totally unjustified, too!! ...and they don't even realize their irrational cognitive biases!

And a pretty face is even more enhancing! I'm talking +30-100% :D in certain cases..

I see.. Usually men like to be high. But you're so well ... :)

Thank You :blush:

I like being high, I think it's a good thing. The problem is when almost all your friends, usually girls that you see, are much lower than you. It seems, then you are wrong. When I go to the Algarve in the summer (part of Portugal) I see many tourists, are almost all bigger than me. Oh I already feel more normal lool. Just because of that.

another thing... For example I love heels. But I rarely use ... :( :laugh:

Are they Dutch or Scandinavian tourists? ;)

Personally, I feel that tons of other men are my height or taller.. maybe 2/3rds. Statistically, I am supposed to be just neatly placed in the middle of the distribution. But that is just a function of an "emotional perception",- I forget to register those that are shorter than me :D

Being taller is usually an advantage for an individual's profile. One thing I've noticed is that genuine "Type A" women- socially- are often taller than average, like 5' 7'' and above. Hell, there's been studies done on Fortune 500 corporations that register American CEOs at over 6' foot. American presidents are usually tall. Successful salespeople- institutional to retail are often tall. When people see tall men and women in a group,- with other variables uniformly even- ....

..they may infer "Leadership! I like this person! She's cool... I want to have what she's having! I want to buy what she's selling! ( all +10%!)

totally unjustified, too!! ...and they don't even realize their irrational cognitive biases!

And a pretty face is even more enhancing! I'm talking +30-100% :D in certain cases..

I'm not sure where they are, come from different countries, most of them are blond, blue eyes and pale skin / red. Many must be Dutch. :yes:

You for a man is not very high. But already have a good height. :yes: You're my height :)

I have already heard that tall people are more successful. I'm still waiting for my turn lol. :laugh:

^ I'm 5'7 and I still think I'm pretty short.. :ninja: Damn it. :cry:

Hopefully since I'm only 16 I grow another inch. :laugh:

I grew an extra 1/2 inch after my teenage growth spurt...so may be likely for you!

I'm not sure where they are, come from different countries, most of them are blond, blue eyes and pale skin / red. Many must be Dutch. :yes:

You for a man is not very high. But already have a good height. :yes: You're my height :)

:blush:

Btw, I'd say that most of the fashion models seem to be 5'10'' or 5'11 :p

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...