Bellazon

Your weight and height

saritaa

That's pretty interesting Cop. I understand better now. (Y)

I guess you know yourself best Cult, but just beware that ED's are born out of greed in their own twisted way. Less is not always more, in this case. :/ So keep an eye out for yourself, okay?

That's so sweet of you. You're like the sister I've never had :)

If you're into MMA then you know Nick Diaz.

He is in Cesar Gracie ji jitsu, black belt

And I am happy there is another MMA fan on here

Woah cool! Yeah I definitely know of him! He's got great reach. Somehow he always manages to sneak past his opponent's defense and whack them straight in the face. And he can take a lot. Definitely in the top 5 p4p fighters. You must be proud of him!

Yup, I love watching MMA. I don't participate myself though. Did some national tournaments (style specific ones) but martial arts is pretty much a hobby now. Still love it though. Are you also into it? (and yes, I will stop being OT from now on, I promise!)

That's so sweet of you. You're like the sister I've never had :)

Awww :hug:

• 2 weeks later...

Woah, that's a lot of weight loss NylaLain! Congrats! Are you sure you're not getting on the thin side? Not telling what you should do, but sometimes when you lose a lot of weight you get addicted to it and go to the other side of unhealthy. So watch yourself.

77.5 kgs (170 pounds) and 178.5cm (5'10) :ninja:

I have very weird proportions too, broad shoulders, biggish head but skinny forearms and legs

Goal weight has been 70 kgs (155pounds) for ages but i can only seem to lose 3kgs before giving up :blink:

i really like food alot :(

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
1.78 m (5'10 ) & 64 kg (141.09 pounds) right now

Jealous :cry:

oh you did not. :blush: here in Portugal the women are not very high, I sometimes feel huge :ninja: lol. and I still need to lose some fat lol, I already weighed 72 kg lool, is not that much for my height.................... but.. it's a little too much :laugh:

Perfect! ;)

eheh thanks but I still need to lose a few pounds :laugh:

Being taller and more attractive than everybody else is better than being short or average :laugh:

My "specs" are nearly identical to yours- 5'10'' 145 lbs. I'd love to be 6' 2''. The only problem I'd have would be fitting into tight spaces, such as airplane seats and small sports cars..

Perfect! ;)

eheh thanks but I still need to lose a few pounds :laugh:

Being taller and more attractive than everybody else is better than being short or average :laugh:

My "specs" are nearly identical to yours- 5'10'' 145 lbs. I'd love to be 6' 2''. The only problem I'd have would be fitting into tight spaces, such as airplane seats and small sports cars..

I see.. Usually men like to be high. But you're so well ... :)

Thank You :blush:

I like being high, I think it's a good thing. The problem is when almost all your friends, usually girls that you see, are much lower than you. It seems, then you are wrong. When I go to the Algarve in the summer (part of Portugal) I see many tourists, are almost all bigger than me. Oh I already feel more normal lool. Just because of that.

another thing... For example I love heels. But I rarely use ... :( :laugh: