Bellazon

Travel thread

Stromboli1

I didn't want to resurrect an 8 year old thread and decided to start anew.

Also I think BZ members could give really good suggestions on dining, things to do, places/area to stay, etc.

Where have you been?

Where would you like to go?

Where are you going?

I am going to the Euros in France this June. Marseille is the city I'm staying in as I've got 2 games there. I've been to Marseille for a day, I was around the old port area. @frenchkiki, @jj3, or anyone else that lives or has been to Marseille; what are some things to do, places to eat, and other suggestions you may have?

I will be in Marseille for 8 days.

I'm going to try and see Nice, Cannes, and Monte Carlo if I have the time.

I'm also going to Toulouse for a game and hopefully after the game get on a train to Barcelona.

Then I'm going to Amsterdam from Barcelona and Amsterdam to Paris.

I will be in Europe for 3 weeks this summer and hope to experience some amazing things, food, and culture.

I just hope Europe doesn't get even more unstable right now.

If so, I plan to go to South America more and might have to make a trip to Australia, New Zealand, Thailand and Japan. I just don't know if I can sit on a plane for that long though.

• 2 months later...
22 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

Where you there when the morons from Russia and England fought? 

Which time? :rofl:

They fought each other for three straight days. :rofl: I was viewing from afar from the balcony of the apartment I was staying at in Vieux Port.

I'm in Toulouse just for the game today and I go to Barcelona tomorrow. The drive from Marseille was pretty good, but we went the toll road way which ended up being like €35 in tolls. It was either spend the money or another hour of driving.

7 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

how would you describe the women there?

Kiki will probably kill me, but very few of the women were attractive I thought. The assimilated French Arab (Algerian) women were the most attractive in Marseille imo. Overall physically they have little to no meat on their bones compared to American women, their arms were like toothpicks. Also if you're a butt guy, there were a lot of flat asses. :thumbs_down:

*Keep in mind that i didn't go to any clubs or anything like that and 3 of the days I was in Marseille the hooligans were at it.