Bellazon

iPods

Neo52285

help!!!

videora..is... :shock:

everytime i try to convert a video file for my ipod,it turns into audio file,mp4..no video,only sound.. :(

what should i do???

how can i watch my fashion shows in my ipod :cry: ???

and it seems that when i store photos,it only stores into the ipod.."harddrive"..and i can't view it in my ipod..they are jpg format..

:(

my new ipod is driving me nuts :cry2:

Hmmm. It could be something to do with the settings you have on Videora - perhaps it's set to convert to audio rather than another video format?

:ninja:

i dunno, I converted his and it said "this video cannot be added" or smth weirddd. contact itunes Irene!

I tunes is annoying :yuckky: Basically you have to right click on the file when you are in the movies section of the Itunes library, then chose convert selection for Ipod, and wait till it finishes converting. Then it will give you another file, conveniently named exactly the same as the first <_< then you can sync it to your ipod.

However I am still have problems with the videos not having sound etc. I hate Itunes, it doesn't even pick up all the mp3s in a folder sometimes.

:D

now my prob is wit the uploading of photos!

:mad:

help?

:idk:

Plug in ipod to computer

Open Itunes

Click on (your name) Ipod (make sure auto syn is off)

Click on the Photos tab

Then from there you can choose which folders of pics you want to put on your ipod, however, the folders have to be sitting in the My Pictures folder.

I've got loads of clips, and movies in my ipod.

- I do it with cucusoft video converter, which can convert any video file (mpeg, avi..) to mpeg 4. I then open Itunes, click on File ---> imort file and click on the clip I just converted. It then goes into Itunes and the only thing I have to do is sync the ipod and it's on there! (You can also use free converters like Jodix)

- For youtube clips, I use Itube, you can download it for free. It downloads the clip off youtube, saves em as flv. file and then converts them to mpeg4 and puts em in Itunes.

Problemo is that the quality of the converted file sucks. In order to solve that, you'll need a flv converter, such as Total Video Converter to convert the flv. file into a mpeg4. Then you throw the already imported, sucky file out and import the newly converted one and voila, you've got youtube in your ipod!

There, hope that helps anyone who has problems with getting videos in their ipod. :)

I have a problem with my ipod :cry:

you know when you connect it to your comuter? theres the capacity bar with audio, other and free space.

well now i suddenly have a little more than half of the capacity bar filled with other which means that i cant even put all my songs on my ipod anymore because its full.

i dont get it though, i didnt add anything other than songs :( and i dont even knwo how i can find out what the other is....doesn anybody know how to fix this problem :blink: ?

Well, what you could try is this:

At options (at "yourname"ipod screen) click on the "only synchronise marked parts" (yeah sorry for the sucky translation, I've got the dutch version of Itunes) and "handle music files manually." It could be that itunes is uploading stuff by itself (had it once when I checked the automatically add files box; itunes was loaded with rubbish in no time.)

Hope this helps. If it doesn't, there's one more thing you can try go to: yourname-ipod -> version -> click the "repair" button.