Bellazon

iPods

Neo52285

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
what? :blink: you need to convert vidoes to put them in your ipod?!?!?! :shock:

Actually it's a good thing. mov and mp4 files help save memory space of your ipod. A vsfs video in .avi format will take up to 600 MB whereas it only takes 170 MB in .mp4 format. So you can store up to 5 shows in your ipod without worrying about the memory space (this applies on all kind of ipods except for that lame-ass shuffle). Cheerio!!!

what? :blink: you need to convert vidoes to put them in your ipod?!?!?! :shock:

Actually it's a good thing. mov and mp4 files help save memory space of your ipod. A vsfs video in .avi format will take up to 600 MB whereas it only takes 170 MB in .mp4 format. So you can store up to 5 shows in your ipod without worrying about the memory space (this applies on all kind of ipods except for that lame-ass shuffle). Cheerio!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

My ipod just fell on the ground and now everything's white :cry2: :cry2: I can't see anything besides white and a few weird lines, but I can still hear it properly :unsure: Does anybody know what this is? how can I fix it? if it's possible to, any comment is very welcome!

This sucks so much :cry: :cry: