Bellazon

Unpopular opinions

Stromboli1

6 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

Grilled eggplant is the best, my cousins cook some mean eggplant.

If you're complaining about eggplant tasting bitter you have to drain the water out of it first with salt or put weight on the covered slices like books or something similar before you cook it.

ok thanks

I never had grilled eggplant before

I'm not sure that men and women (in white collar jobs) should work out in the morning before work.

They come in the office with high energy (and sometimes hyper energy) but become low energy by the afternoon.   Also, they have to spend more time sleeping.

Over the past decade, I've practiced a way to have more energy than the fitness people overall.  My energy is moderate energy but I have it for most of the day.  But I don't have huge muscles :-d

• 1 month later...

2 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

^You just haven't had a good taco yet.

Possibly   :thumbs_up:

2 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

I only think Taco Bell is business because of it's fondness to drunks and stoners.

Often, it's also the cheapest of the fast food choices, which I'm sure helps them.

These are real tacos I think (available usually at sit-in restaurants)

Fto9FMN.jpg

I pan-fry the skins sometimes but I rather eat a burrito if I want the stuffing..

I've never eaten anything good at Taco Bell.  To expand- I usually throw out half of my meal!  So I always avoid the place.

• 4 weeks later...

i do believe transgender people have a mental illness, and it should be treated as such

and i dont believe in giving hormone blockers to children or allowing everyone who claims to be a woman to get inside female bathrooms

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...