Bellazon

Unpopular opinions

Stromboli1

19 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

Starbucks is sock juice filled with sugar. :sick:

It always was sad to see so many people fall for Starbucks and Jabba Juice (and other places of its type) and consume the drinks regularly or semi-regularly.  Those drinks are incredibly unhealthy (an insane amount of sugar- up to or beyond 70 grams) and make you feel terrible afterwards from insulin withdrawal.

Jabba Juice is even worse to me, as those drinks are marketed as a "healthy".

wfn_image.ashx

2 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

She is not. Look at her career.

Unless you talk about the way she looks?

She had a big career, no doubt. I'm just saying she's "alright/average" as a model, and that's it. So, the mismatch between her looks (+ the way she poses) and her career is big.

Dozens of less famous models are better than her, like another Brazilian, same age: Ana Beatriz Barros. She's much, much better than Gisele, and for some reason:idk:, she's less famous. 

3 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

It always was sad to see so many people fall for Starbucks and Jabba Juice (and other places of its type) and consume the drinks regularly or semi-regularly.  Those drinks are incredibly unhealthy (an insane amount of sugar- up to or beyond 70 grams) and make you feel terrible afterwards from insulin withdrawal.

Jabba Juice is even worse to me, as those drinks are marketed as a "healthy".

I don't know Jabba juices, they haven't colonized our soil yet.

WHO recommands 25g of sugar per day! These companies are disease sellers. I hate how they use "hipster values" to sell their crap, like "we are cool guys into fair trade", which is completely wrong: they treat coffee producers like any other big corporation. The only difference is that they screw them with a condescending smile and skinny jeans (the good news is that wearing these jeans will destroy their ability to breed :rofl:)

Anyway, these hipsters, who luuv diversity, destroyed "diversity" with their crap: now, there's a Starbucks and all these toilet companies in every major city in the world. Paris, Milan, Madrid, NYC, London, Milan, Moscow: they're starting to really look the same. :ermm:

• 4 weeks later...

yes.  It tires me that these actors get lauded for sub-par performances that they would normally would never get cast if for not their brand equity..

I think Matt Damon, Will Smith, and Dicaprio acted great in maybe 2 movies each!

Also, Candice Swanpoel doesn't look as good as she used to and was always worse than Erin Heatherton.  Also, there's something inauthentic about her and she is weird, and probably a moron in certain respects.

On 12/8/2018 at 3:29 AM, Cult Icon said:

Will Smith, Matt Damon, and Leo Dicaprio are in far too many movies and should just disappear.  

Seinfeld is clever but not funny

DiCaprio wasn't in a movie since 2015 :idk:

Matt Damon is the only one you listed with over 50 films. In 3 decades both Leo and Will have made less than 30 movies. For example Tom Hardy has already done more movies in only 2 decades than DiCap and Smith... just saying.

^

Well, they were in 28, 48 too many movies  😁  .  Matt Damon is a very  lame actor.-  Talented Mr. Ripley and Good Will Hunting were enough.

I used to like the Candice thread and now it's disturbing to look at with too many pictures of her children.  And  certain types of comments.......