Bellazon

Unpopular opinions

Stromboli1

12 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

Nuts are the first things you can eat on diet.

I line zero vegetables. None.

wow, why zero vegetables?  which ones do you eat

I can't eat nuts TBH.  I tend to overeat and gain weight.   I am currently 154 lb and am trying to get down to at least 143 lbs.  Brocolli, while not tasty, gives a lot of bulk in the gut and helps keep away hunger.

19 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

what vegetables do you like and what do you regularly eat?

I like most veggies except for kale and broccoli. I am sure there are more but those 2 are the ones I could think ATM. My favorite veggies include cucumbers, zucchinis, squashes (summer and butternut), arugula, spinach, just to name a few :smile: 

4 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

wow, why zero vegetables?  which ones do you eat

I can't eat nuts TBH.  I tend to overeat and gain weight.   I am currently 154 lb and am trying to get down to at least 143 lbs.  Brocolli, while not tasty, gives a lot of bulk in the gut and helps keep away hunger.

I love spinach but uncooked (salade) Squashes too like Pinky^ & I don't mind cucumbers ^^

I also like Chickpeas and peas. The only way you can make me eat the other vegetables it's mash vegetables -like for babies- or juice.

I went to the Amazon Bookstore today.  Not impressed.  Very weak selection compared to Barnes' and Noble and the selection is small and clearly aimed at Maximum sales/turnover/cost control with mediocre or low quality books.  It's the Mcdonalds of bookstores!

7 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

I like most veggies except for kale and broccoli. I am sure there are more but those 2 are the ones I could think ATM. My favorite veggies include cucumbers, zucchinis, squashes (summer and butternut), arugula, spinach, just to name a few :smile: 

6 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

I love spinach but uncooked (salade) Squashes too like Pinky^ & I don't mind cucumbers ^^

I also like Chickpeas and peas. The only way you can make me eat the other vegetables it's mash vegetables -like for babies- or juice.

I also like cucumbers, baby/regular tomatoes and roasted zucchini.  I think Spinach is a super vegge.  I like steaming fresh spinach.  Broccoli can be good if you season it with garlic and steam it.  (At least I like it!)

There are a lot of chickpeas in falelels...I think of chickpeas and peas as more of a carb/source of energy.  I like Wasabi Peas (you should try them!) as a snack.

Image result for wasabi peas

What I am looking for is another vegetable that I eat in bulk and is 1. very low calorie 2. high in fiber.  something other than broccoli every day!

For me the vegetable from hell is Eggplant !   My old man makes an eggplant dish. I always avoided it growing up.

Image result for Eggplant monster

6 hours ago, Sanni said:

I like rucola as a pizza topping :smile:

To fool yourself that  you're eating a salad?  :-D

I feel bad for models and women who have to eat salads twice a day  or eat salad everyday for lunch b/c fresh or alternative vegetables aren't around.

14 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

I went to the Amazon Bookstore today.  Not impressed.  Very weak selection compared to Barnes' and Noble and the selection is small and clearly aimed at Maximum sales/turnover/cost control with mediocre or low quality books.  It's the Mcdonalds of bookstores!

Yes .... After a first visit I always carefully avoided this store ....

22 hours ago, Niels von Wittelsbach said:

Yes .... After a first visit I always carefully avoided this store ....

The bookstore has its items stacked like Magazines.  Strongly featured are "self help" books and trendy books. It reminds me of an airport bookstore.

On 7/22/2017 at 3:53 AM, Lyla said:

I hope you people who doesn't eat vegetables at least eat some fruits. 

I love all of them! :chicken: eggplant is the best, how can't you like it?! 

The Squishy texture and taste.  Appearance also factors into it a bit.  Also, when chopped and cooked, it reminds me of insects for some reason.

Grilled eggplant is the best, my cousins cook some mean eggplant.

If you're complaining about eggplant tasting bitter you have to drain the water out of it first with salt or put weight on the covered slices like books or something similar before you cook it.