Bellazon

Cintia Dicker
Thumbnail

sedirea

i found an old little artilcle about cintia and found it interesting.

veja rio magazine,09/16/2009

no vocation for being a fakir

the gaúcha model cintia dicker has an almost unbelievable explanation for her ausence in the fashion weeks from milan,paris and new york in the last three years."the producers claimed me to lose weight,but i refused.",she reveals.fat?where?with 54 kilos-scarces for her 1,79m-she knew how to digest the rejection and went to the publicity side."i used to gain 2.000 dollars for each show,while nowadays i can receive even 100 times more in one campaign,exaggerates the red head,who,in adolescence,tried to eliminate her freckles passing on them rice water.far from the fashion rio since six seasons,cintia plannes to come back to the cariocas catwalks in next year."in brazil,there aren`t these absurd demands",says her,who was photographed for rg vogue.

http://vejabrasil.abril.com.br/rio-de-jane...m1434/beira-mar

oh,minus!you are amazing!!!!thank you alot!

wicked,i am proud too.but i can`t believe they think she looks fat!in fact,i think she looks thinner now than a couple of years ago(maybe it`s just me)and they still want her to lose weight?to say the truth,along with her stunning face and hair,what caught my attention in cintia was the fact that she was thin,but yet had more curves than a lot of models(she doesn`t have two sticks as legs,for example),i believe that`s why vs doesn`t put her on their shows.i guess cintia needs a godfather/godmother for her carrier.

oh,minus!you are amazing!!!!thank you alot!

wicked,i am proud too.but i can`t believe they think she looks fat!in fact,i think she looks thinner now than a couple of years ago(maybe it`s just me)and they still want her to lose weight?to say the truth,along with her stunning face and hair,what caught my attention in cintia was the fact that she was thin,but yet had more curves than a lot of models(she doesn`t have two sticks as legs,for example),i believe that`s why vs doesn`t put her on their shows.i guess cintia needs a godfather/godmother for her carrier.

OMG :o

I think she is perfection!