Bellazon

Cintia Dicker
Thumbnail

sedirea

STUNNINGG. omggg. wow.

btw i got the new MARIE CLAIRE UK with Nicole Richie on the front... and Cintia has an editorial in there... its so beautiful, has it been posted here?

No that editorial has not been posted.

I love her in SI. She is such a standout and not just because she has red hair.

ps. I couldn't believe it when I found out she was Brazilian.

She is one of the many Brazilian models of German descent. Gisele, Raquel, Ana Claudia, Caroline Trentini, and Jeisa are all of German descent (Caroline and Jeisa's families are half german, half italian Brazilians). The Germans (along with the Italians) predominate the Southern part of Brazil, which is where Cintia is from. Ana Beatriz and Fernanda are a couple of the only White Brazilian models that are not of either German or Italian descent :o

ps. I couldn't believe it when I found out she was Brazilian.

She is one of the many Brazilian models of German descent. Gisele, Raquel, Ana Claudia, Caroline Trentini, and Jeisa are all of German descent (Caroline and Jeisa's families are half german, half italian Brazilians). The Germans (along with the Italians) predominate the Southern part of Brazil, which is where Cintia is from. Ana Beatriz and Fernanda are a couple of the only White Brazilian models that are not of either German or Italian descent :o

yes it's true! Many Brazilian models seem to have German roots. I even have read that Ana Beatriz is of German descent among being of spanish and portuguese descent.