Bellazon

Cintia Dicker
Thumbnail

sedirea

the pic you posted:

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?sho...ndpost&p=135931

Uh oh... you are really straining your crediblity Ms. A.B. :  you're saying that picture is on your camera, meaning, it was taken by you (i can't see any other reason why it would be "on your camera.") ?

Wouldn't it be more accurate to say that the picture comes from Cinthia and Schynaider's fotologs:

http://www.fotolog.net/cinthiadicker/?pid=10616796

http://www.fotolog.net/schynaider/?photo_id=10088696

And then you go on to say "pictures from halloween i have many pictures from this day with these girls", hinting that you spent halloween with them (considering the context of your previous post about the pictures being "on your camera" :

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?sho...ndpost&p=135936

Your cred is dropping fast, and you're close to blowing your cover and being labeled the "T" word.

Anyone have anything to add?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hinting that i spent halloween with them? i was not hinting at anything.. if i spent halloween with thme i would say it... and i never said it was on my camera.. of course it is on fotolog.. i had fotolog when i was in brasil.. everyone has fotolog from brasil... and i never said any picture was from my camera... and fotolog is not the only place there is photoblog too.. that is a little more american.. but i had account on there and cintia did too.. and i believe schynaider has two on photoblog.. and some one made one for her on fotolog and then she has one herself.. im not best friends with them... i have been them several times...cintia more... and i never said a photo was from my camera.. i dont have a camera.. sebastian and steffanny do.. and almost all my friends have digital cameras but i dont.. im not very good with tecnology... sorry if i was misleading.. i did not mean to be

they both arent from Salvador anyway... but i see them and other brasilians a lot at Cain, NA, Butter, Suede, PM and Marquee at night.. when i go out with my best friends--they arent from brasil--steffanny, olivia, julia, britney, whitney (wilhelmina models) etc ... anyroad.. when i got out with some of my best friends i see them i talk we talk a little... but, more importantly, i didnt mean to mislead anyone.. sorry if i did..

Guest Guest
i think i have an old picture of her on my camera... and i have a lot of pictures of her hold on... ill post one or two right now

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, you say you don't have a camera, but earlier (quoted above) you said you do have a camera, and that you have "an old picture of her" on it. Anyone reading that would assume that you had taken the picture yourself, not to mention take it literally that it's YOUR camera. I'm not convinced yet.

Guest Guest
Ok, you say you don't have a camera, but earlier (quoted above) you said you do have a camera, and that you have "an old picture of her" on it.  Anyone reading that would assume that you had taken the picture yourself, not to mention take it literally that it's YOUR camera.  I'm not convinced yet.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

as Mark Twain said: "if you always tell the truth you never have to remember what you said"

and Shakespeare said:

"Oh, what tangled webs we weave when we practice to deceive."

hinting that i spent halloween with them? i was not hinting at anything..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah you were.

and i never said it was on my camera..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i think i have an old picture of her on my camera... and i have a lot of pictures of her hold on... ill post one or two right now

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>