Bellazon

Kate Li
Thumbnail

sarnic

On 9/30/2020 at 5:29 PM, bump said:

Same site, this said it was for the SI 2019 casting calls. I don't pay attention to SI, but I've been through Kate's thread and I don't remember anything about SI?

N_VrnPtrdkk.jpg4YCr-Uu_tmY.jpg

did the casting, but I don't qualify,

and on the pacsun page. there are still photos of her.

@heylittlepony that's awesome she was kinda connected to SI. sad though she didn't get anything from it. I'm not a big fan of SI, I prefer cuter and less seductive swim pictures, but I know SI can help models get more recognized and get more jobs, so I wish Kate would've gotten it, but oh well. maybe another time. thanks for linking that post. I'll have to check out the Pacsun site and see what pictures of her are on there. I like her work for commercial brands a lot. Those UO pictures are really good, I'm glad to see she's still working with them. 

Do you know if she has any other work coming out?

@mile thanks for those! I have no idea what that brand is, but the pictures are nice and colorful. glad to see she's getting more work. 

6 minutes ago, bump said:

@heylittlepony that's awesome she was kinda connected to SI. sad though she didn't get anything from it. I'm not a big fan of SI, I prefer cuter and less seductive swim pictures, but I know SI can help models get more recognized and get more jobs, so I wish Kate would've gotten it, but oh well. maybe another time. thanks for linking that post. I'll have to check out the Pacsun site and see what pictures of her are on there. I like her work for commercial brands a lot. Those UO pictures are really good, I'm glad to see she's still working with them. 

Do you know if she has any other work coming out?

I would have loved to see her in SI. And I think he was also working for charlotte russe (on pinterest) you will find some photos. Also in urban outfitters (I managed to save a couple of photos that I uploaded) to find photos of their work I will upload it.

@heylittlepony thank you! She looks great, glad to see her still getting work. I was wondering if she just wasn't working or if people weren't interested in her and updating her thread. I posted some of her work for Charlotte Russe on this page and maybe the last one, but it was from a few years ago. Is she working with them again? and are these Pacsun photos recent? I can never tell with her work because she has looked beautiful and been a great model from the start of her career. That's why I'm suprised she didn't SI, and I'm really suprised she didn't get the VS show considering she even shot for PINK twice, I think once in 2016 and once in 2018. I saw some of her official photos from her 2018 PINK shoot I think, and they were awesome! I looved the outfit she was modeling and she looks fantastic, I actually liked her two pictures better than Grace's or Behati's and they were two of my favorite PINK models. 

I hope she goes a long way.