Anna Dello Russo - Fashion Editor/Stylist

Patrick Mackie - Fashion Editor/Stylist

Sabino Pantone - Fashion Editor/Stylist

Lorenzo Barcella - Hair Stylist

Olivier Schawalder - Hair Stylist

Marie Duhart - Makeup Artist

Yumi Lee - Makeup Artist

Piergiorgio Del Moro - Casting Director

1362744177_Faretta_Editorial_201808_VogueJapan_02.thumb.jpg.9b2778f3aab14feaa3f1ef13fffcc834.jpg1914846605_Faretta_Editorial_201808_VogueJapan_01.thumb.jpg.0cab55ba22f9d21998dbe962b543c3fc.jpg165234420_Faretta_Editorial_201808_VogueJapan_03.thumb.jpg.5cc9e50597c3a32c05c623197d80e8af.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Faretta, Model, Rooting for Croatia

“I have been a fan since I was born! But I have been watching football since I was 8 years old. I am that girl who knows all the soccer terms and watched every game from beginning to end. No phone calls and no talking allowed while I watch a game! Root for Croatia because our team plays in a really connected way, they know each other so well and know how to work as a team. They have everything in terms of skills and strategy, but they don’t just kick the ball—they are playing football with their hearts. There is nothing that can unite Croatian people like soccer can! The coach really knows where every player belongs, so he puts them on the positions where they are the best! We are a small country of only 4 million people, but we are the ones who always get recognized as one of the best. Nothing ever destroyed our faith no matter how hard times can be. I am really proud of our team and how they have represented us to the world. These guys deserve this!”

https://www.vogue.com/article/world-cup-2018-france-croatia-who-to-root-for