Bellazon

iCollection Model ID

ryesman1

• 1 month later...

I've been trying to find her for months with zero luck.  Checked alot of model agencies mostly in Los Angeles and Miami with nada results.  I've tried checking models that worked for the same companies instagrams/twitter hoping maybe she would be tagged in something or maybe a bts pic...still nothing.  Found tons of other models i was looking for just by trying to find this girl.  Hopefully someone else has her ID already...cause this chick is a ghost.

icollection and Music Legs are the only 2 companies i've seen her at.  Hoping she'll be in the 2016/2017 stuff.

this a California company. i would try commercial/acting agencies in Los Angeles. A lot of times these erotic lingerie companies use playboy models but sometimes they use models from top agencies. They also tend to use a lot of cheerleaders. there are a couple of members who are more familiar with those type of non-fashion models. I am sure if she is a cheerleader or glamour model someone will recognize her. 

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...