Bellazon

Christen Harper
Thumbnail

eddiwouldgo

11 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Christen was made for SISE. But I have to say, I think the video is much sexier than her actual shoot.

I think whenever a woman has an amazing body like hers with so many curves then a video is ALWAYS far superior to the photos themselves because that body in motion is greater than the body in a still photo. I felt the same for all of kate upton's shoots, olivia brower, etc.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looks like she walked the runway 3-4 times at the SI Swimsuit fashion show in Miami tonight... found this streaming video of the show but the quality is awful, hopefully we get better quality video soon...

Forgot to share these… I’ve met Christen a few times around town and taken photos with her but last time a few weeks ago I was able to get to my car and pull a couple of photos I printed for her and she was nice enough to sign them. She’s the best. 

71157929-A8C0-4CF7-91F2-259D13596676.jpeg 10DB42B0-8EB4-46E5-A24B-5B284631396D.jpeg

thank you @albatross she is an outstanding woman

i honestly think if they gave her the cover she'd get as famous as kate upton did

last time i met her to get the photos above signed i told her she deserved it and i wasn't happy they put kim kardashian on and she laughed, said thank you and then... "they need to put a celeb figure on to sell the magazine"...

unfortunate that it has come to this, SI used to make these models' careers skyrocket and turn them famous when they put them on the cover, even if they weren't as well known as others at the time

3 minutes ago, MERPER said:

thank you @albatross she is an outstanding woman

i honestly think if they gave her the cover she'd get as famous as kate upton did

last time i met her to get the photos above signed i told her she deserved it and i wasn't happy they put kim kardashian on and she laughed, said thank you and then... "they need to put a celeb figure on to sell the magazine"...

unfortunate that it has come to this, SI used to make these models' careers skyrocket and turn them famous when they put them on the cover, even if they weren't as well known as others at the time

That's a shame.  I agree with you that she is both deserving of a cover and would skyrocket in popularity if she were to appear on it.  Shame we can't go back to where the magazine did well enough that they could launch a model's career by putting them on the cover rather than having to have celebrities appear on the cover just to get the magazine to sell.  It used to be that SI made the models into celebrities.  

1 hour ago, VS19 said:

That's a shame.  I agree with you that she is both deserving of a cover and would skyrocket in popularity if she were to appear on it.  Shame we can't go back to where the magazine did well enough that they could launch a model's career by putting them on the cover rather than having to have celebrities appear on the cover just to get the magazine to sell.  It used to be that SI made the models into celebrities.  

That was also when SI was interested in attractive models and actually selling issues.

46 minutes ago, Bloodshot said:

That was also when SI was interested in attractive models and actually selling issues.

obviously they still want to sell issues, they just feel they need to put someone famous on the cover ala playboy to get it to sell, hell there were several times playboy would put a celeb on who didn't even pose for them just to sell issues

i think there are still attractive models in the issue just nowhere near how many there used to be and I am unhappy they cut ties with several over the years too soon such as barbara palvin and olivia brower, but there are still attractive women in it and putting one of them on the cover would be fine. I would love to see the sales on the kardashian cover compared to others in recent years.