Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

but i wasnt the one who posted it as u can SEE!

well yea i did, just so antonio would not have to come to this thread and do it himself, he posted it in sasha's thread and i helped out putting it here, and how the heck am i suppose to know Tanya has a tfs account and told people to not post her pics? :dontgetit:

but i wasnt the one who posted it as u can SEE!

well yea i did, just so antonio would not have to come to this thread and do it himself, he posted it in sasha's thread and i helped out putting it here, and how the heck am i suppose to know Tanya has a tfs account and told people to not post her pics? :dontgetit:

nobody told you it's your fault. I just said that it's Tanya's personal pic, that's it

Tash (in Hermes) is in the cover of Vogue Greece.

post-7308-0-1446071345-21864_thumb.jpg

This was the Vogue Paris’s May issue’s editorial, and Vogue Australia's May cover.

Merci Ali! :hug:

Edit: It was the March editorial of Paris Vogue not the May issue, but that doesn't matter! :D

post-6404-0-1446071346-11029_thumb.jpg

This was the Vogue Paris’s May issue’s editorial, and Vogue Australia's May cover.

Merci Ali! :hug:

Edit: It was the March editorial of Paris Vogue not the May issue, but that doesn't matter! :D

So what are your thoughts Ange? Does this one (Vogue Greece) make a better cover or the Vogue Paris cover? :shifty:

JULY07MAGAZINECOVERSvoguegreece.jpg

Thank you! Omg I wish i had that cover!!! Seriosuly I'd put it on my wall and look at it PROUDLY every day!