Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

Thank you Dianne! :hug: Tash Tash looks gorgeous :laugh: nice one Ange :D

Thanks GEEBO! :hug: Ahahha I knew you'd like that one Ali :p

Thanks Cypress! You really are a Princess :hug: I'm working on that tiara of yours :laugh:

I loved D&G, too many prints but loved the Madonna songs! Again I know, but please it's Madonna! DISCO BABY! AND SNEJANA WAS THERE! :woot: :woot: :hell yea!: :ddr:

Cannot wait Thursday for Dolce show! Tash Tash, G and Snej all in the same show! Could life be any better? HECK NO!

Thx guys for all the new pics!!

But wait for the shows in Milan , how are they accuring now , when atm it's London fashion week??

I'm confused :blink:

London fashion week was February 11th - 16th.

Milano fashion week is February 17th - 24th :p

And um I don't think she's put on (much) weight , even if she has you can't really tell becouse she's still really really thin so even with extra 10 pounds doesn't make much of a difference.

As much as I love her honestly I don't know how I feel about her walking on fashion week esp Milano since there are "suppose" to be regulations.. But ofcourse it was mostly all talk and no action or atleast a very slow one. I'm not suprised though.

(But don't get me wrong I love Italian Designers + Natasha , but maybe she still shouldn't be walking..)

I was watching Fashion Tv the S/s 07 shows and she was 1 of the thinnest there :/

But you know the newer younger popular faces are healthy looking like Behati , Coco & Anna-Marya and i hope they won't lose any weight in the future , and get cought up with all this becouse atm they are the healthiest looking ones.