Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

16 hours ago, andromache said:

Maxmara fw 2017 - 18 ad is out and its not her. Now, the nyc trip is getting more and more exciting. Are we waiting for the big one or just a mega ed?

Phuck! lol

2 hours ago, andromache said:

Rumor has it? Poly is shooting French Vogue in Venice with Alt and IV??? Another vogue cover on the way???

Where have you read it? I hope it's for September if true.

12 minutes ago, andromache said:

You can check makroop ig post #tbt and he tag natasha, iv and alt. 

I'm afraid that is indeed an old picture from 2007 and he just tagged the people who were on set 10 years ago. There is definitely a new pic on his ig where Aleksandra Woroniecka is tagged not Alt and Rianne van Rompaey was the model shooting with them. But I really miss Natasha on VP covers so let's hope she will be on the cover very soon. 

23 hours ago, LostInTheSupermarket said:

I'm afraid that is indeed an old picture from 2007 and he just tagged the people who were on set 10 years ago. There is definitely a new pic on his ig where Aleksandra Woroniecka is tagged not Alt and Rianne van Rompaey was the model shooting with them. But I really miss Natasha on VP covers so let's hope she will be on the cover very soon. 

Well let's see???