Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

Natasha and Raquel for VERSACE!!!!! Finally! I'm in heaven! :woot:

So....
Mert & Marcus in London
Inez & Vinoodh in NY
Luigi & Iango are at home (wherever that is), they posted on IG

Maybe Mario Sorrenti.... maybe Steven Meisel back at Versace.....

If it was shot by Sorrenti I would be in cloud nine! But if it is by Meisel chances of a VI cover increase so either way I'm good, but like Luca said she id Pat and Guido, so it's probably Meisel! Can't wait to see the finished product!   :blush:

Gigi is in LA too and followed all the team just in these last 2 days so i'm sure she's part of it and Giovanni Bianco followed her yesterday. Steven Meisel is out i think.. Pat + Guido work with him all the time.

What about Steven Klein? I don't know.. when i saw the hair and makeup i thought about him.. he would fit the desert and the collection.. otherwise my bet is on David Sims. Testino is in Barcelona so no way.. Yesterday it was Mario Sorrenti's birthday.. i doubt he was there..

Others options Annie Leibovizt and Mikael Jansson.. they're doing incredibly well lately.. or even Patrick Demarchelier.

So far we got Versace and La Perla (i guess so).. what else? I don't think she will have anything else tbh.. Isabel Marant is Raquel Zimmermann (She shot with Geraldine Saglio, I&V, and Atelier Frank Durand).. and they always have models for 2 seasons.. so Natasha's contract must be over. Michael Kors is Sasha!!!!!

It looks like our wishes were finally answered!  :hehe: I don't want it to be shot by David Sims honestly. All I'm thinking about when I hear his name are boring jumping studio editorials from Vogue US. I know it was shot somewhere outside in the desert but still   :nicole:  My dream would be Mikael Jansson (he should work more with Natasha in general), Mario Sorrenti (I miss seeing his work with Natasha, they used to work more together), Txema Yeste or Will Davidson (especially when it comes to outdoor photography, he's a genius). I'm relieved to hear that Testino is in Barcelona. Just please don't let the photographer be Sgura.  :Angel:

It looks like our wishes were finally answered!  :hehe: I don't want it to be shot by David Sims honestly. All I'm thinking about when I hear his name are boring jumping studio editorials from Vogue US. I know it was shot somewhere outside in the desert but still   :nicole:  My dream would be Mikael Jansson (he should work more with Natasha in general), Mario Sorrenti (I miss seeing his work with Natasha, they used to work more together), Txema Yeste or Will Davidson (especially when it comes to outdoor photography, he's a genius). I'm relieved to hear that Testino is in Barcelona. Just please don't let the photographer be Sgura.  :Angel:

Out of these names the only who can make it are Mikael Jansson and Mario Sorrenti.. but Mario Sorrenti is unlikely!!!

I'm pretty sure it's David Sims, he doesn't have instagram, and no one from the Versace team (including the models) followed any photographer... so it makes sense.. considering everyone involved in the campaign started following someone.. (Gigi started following Piergiorgio Del Moro, Natasha, Giovanni Bianco and Raquel... Giovanni Bianco started following Gigi.. etc).. i doubt all these people already followed the photographer. and Lucia Pieroni sent a bday message to Mario Sorrenti yesterday.. if they were together i doubt she would have done it.  

I would love Steven Klein.. he could do an amazing job.. David Sims could surprise us btw.. the location looks incredibly beautiful and you could work so well.. this is why i would love Klein.... especially with Natasha's instagram pic with the Versace look she posted yesterday.. btw i'm thinking how Gigi will look.. yes she's stunning but she got a commercial look.. and to share a campaign with two queens of high fashion must be hard.. she's so different from Raquel and Natasha. young.. sexy... commercial.. well.. we'll see.. she never worked with David Sims i think, did she? I'm sure she's there because she's Donatella's new obsession.. and the same with Natasha.. we have to thanks Michael Angel for his choice of her Atelier Versace dress at Cannes.. without that moment i doubt she would have made it.. because she already had so many chances.. but since she wore that dress Donatella went crazy over her.. THANK YOU MICHAEL!!!