Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

I understand that Natasha is a high fashion model, but she has a L'Oreal contract, at least two perfume ad: Hugo Boss and Jimmy Choo (I am unsure if she has renewed her contract with Givenchy for 'Ange ou Demon'), two H&M campaigns, two ads for Isabel Marant, as well as a Pucci, FRAME denim, Michael Kors, and La Perla campaign.

The reasoning behind some of the models on their list were usually along the lines of having a either, a beauty contract and big campaigns, or having a perfume ad and big campaigns, but Natasha has all three. I'm not expecting Natasha to be in the top 5, but it was a list of the top 17, and still she was not included. There is something seriously wrong with their list.

What do you think about Vogue Paris under Emmanuelle Alt? I personally love it and i loved Natasha's covers with Emmanuelle.. i don't understand all the hate against Emmanuelle for using always the same girls (Gisele, Kate, Daria, Lara, Natasha and Anna).. yes it's true but what's wrong with that? It reminds me the days of American Vogue in the 90's when it was a rotation between Cindy Crawford, Claudia Schiffer, Linda Evangelista or Tatjana Patitz but people were not complaining at that time because they loved these supermodels.. and i do too.. but we're on a different era and Emmanuelle has her favourites and i truly love what she's doing.. VP is my favourite magazine actually!!!! GO EMMANUELLE!!! Anna Wintour has the celebrities and Emmanuelle her her supermodels girls.. we have Vogue Italia for the new faces. every magazine got their identity!!!

S Moda September 19th

untitled.png

I don't know what to think about this cover, yes they had the likes of Claudia Schiffer, Eva Herzigova or Sharon Stone in the past but i don't see it as a major magazine.. and i don't know why she got it.. especially after a September French Vogue cover.. its always the same issue with her agency.. quantity over quality

Isn't it some kind of L'Oréal thing? Like she did three years ago for Madame Figaro when they used only L'Oréal makeup. It's just my assumption but who knows, we will find out when the editorial is out  :hehe: 

I thought the same.. guys if she is in Miami for holidays she's going to skip Milan fashion week for sure.. She arrived in Miami on Saturday and the flight from Amsterdam is from around 12 hours so its impossible she's going to stay there just 3 days.. if so i guess she's really pregnant because she was supposed to be in Milan.. i read it on instagram!!! Hopefully she's there for work but i don't know for what it could be.

Im reading through the comments on her ig post, unfortunately no clues are given. Im hoping its something 'work related' bigger chances she's just there for a vacation which i think is not necessary these days because its fw and its peter dundas debut for rc, alexander wang last show for balenciaga (her good designer friends).

^It was shot in Cannes.. there are some nice images.. i don't get why they used that pic for the cover. She's doing so well btw.. 4 covers for September and we still have to see the cover of Dsection which is for September too!!!

Btw andromache she's in Miami!! She tagged Paris because Dsection was shot in Paris..

I still don't know what is going on.. someone on FNO Moscow tagged her and said "See you soon in Milan".. as i already said if she's there for holiday no chances for MFW... because it's too far for staying there 2 days.. if it was a little holiday i'm sure she would have been in St Tropez or Ibiza which are so close to Amsterdam or Milan..

It still could be for work... not everyone is at fashion week. maybe Porter? But i feel she's there for holiday and she changed her plan which is sad because it means no Versace campaign.. if Donatella wanted her i'm sure she would have walked or at least front row.. :(

Maybe at the end she's really pregnant which i hope not.. not right now.. she's doing so well.. next year it would be fine but now with Donatella loving her so much it's the wrong time.. but if she's congrats.. a child is something bigger than anything else.. but not for us lol