Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

Her hair in Michael Kors ads sucks big time! I hate whoever gave the idea to do such hair, travesty! But I love the first shot, and yes the other shot makes her look like having a moment after had some pot brownies. she'd be like "I'm expensive, fabulous and so high" so funny lol!  :hehe: 

Kudos Michael Kors for an excellent change of face(s) and to Natasha anyway for third campaign revealed in less than a month, AWESOME!  :dance:

I wonder if this could be too for Vogue Italia?

I thought about it too!!! But what make me think it's not for Vogue Italia is that Katy England.. (she's the fashion editor of this month Vogue Italia cover story by M&M) is in Paris for tomorrow Givenchy show menswear!! So unless they go with another fashion editor (which i find strange) because M&M always work with her.. who else could work with them? I don't know.. Joe McKenna? Btw Fabien Baron is in London so it's still possible it's Interview but she's there from Monday.. 3 days are a lot.. but as i already said it's possible she worked with M&M and maybe she had another shooting. But i hope not.. 3 days with M&M would be EPIC!! LOL!!!

Btw i'm very excited for the next months!!! The beginning of this year was kind of boring to me.. i haven't find anything that i liked.. i disliked what she did for Vogue Russia/Brazil and Japan.. It's not her fault.. it's just the team behind.. the styling/makeup for Vogue Russia was atrocious and let's not talk about what she did with Giampaolo Sgura and Anna Dello Russo.. and i don't even want to talk about that editorial of Vogue Brazil..

Nothing memorable happened yet.. she is having a good year but mediocre works for me.. i only liked so far La Perla which looks beautiful so far.. i need something like her previous Vogue Paris cover stories last year which were so iconic.. or her Vogue China cover story with Patrick Demarchelier.. but i'm sure the upcoming works with M&M will make everyone happy because they always produce powerful works!!

He works for The Edit magazine, Interview, Porter, Net-A-Porter

Yeah i know but it's the second time she's working with him and he's not an A list photographer.. i'm not saying she can't work with him.. i'm just saying that i wouldn't be suprised if he's working as a creative director on shootings like Fabien Baron.. and so he's not the photographer because it seems strange he works two times in few months with someone like Natasha considering he never did anything "BIG" or never worked with big models.

I wonder if this could be too for Vogue Italia?

Vogue Italia is by Meisel, it was only the June 2015 issue that he didn't shoot, Franca sent out a press-release saying it was just a special issue in honor of China with new photographers, and that Meisel will be back for VI for the future issues.

Yeah i know but it's the second time she's working with him and he's not an A list photographer.. i'm not saying she can't work with him.. i'm just saying that i wouldn't be suprised if he's working as a creative director on shootings like Fabien Baron.. and so he's not the photographer because it seems strange he works two times in few months with someone like Natasha considering he never did anything "BIG" or never worked with big models.

well, shooting for the magazines above is not bad at all. Plus he shot Miranda Kerr, Anna Selezneva, Behati and Abbe Lee just to name a few

well, shooting for the magazines above is not bad at all. Plus he shot Miranda Kerr, Anna Selezneva, Behati and Abbe Lee just to name a few

Yeah it's not bad at all.. but i was saying that i was surprised to see her working again with him because she already worked with him in April.. so i thought maybe he works as a creative director and we never knew about that before.. lot of photographers do that.. Fabien Baron and Erik Torstensson for example!!