Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

Is Brown the New Blond?

Yesterday’s Givenchy presentation offered yet another mane milestone, when a typically tawny-haired Natasha Poly opened Riccardo Tisci’s show as a brunette! Robin can take credit for this dye job as well, which was reportedly commissioned specifically for the show—Poly’s exclusive Paris engagement this season (should an exclusive gig as the house’s Spring campaign star be in her future, we would not be surprised). What do you think of the transformation?

CREDIT TO ZACATECAS570 OF TFS VIA STYLE.COM

I just saw this article

NEW YORK, Oct. 4

NEW YORK, Oct. 4 /PRNewswire/ -- Art and Fashion Group and Pier 59 Studios, in collaboration with Gloss59, RED Digital Cinema, and bigapplefilms, are collectively proud to present "Girls on Film" - the first fashion editorial film, captured on location in Paris, with the revolutionary RED EPIC Camera and directed by the highly - acclaimed photography duo Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin. The creative team broke ground by using the unreleased capture technology of the RED EPIC Camera, an innovative video camera system that allows for capture at a resolution higher than six times that of current consumer HD televisions as well as slow motion capabilities. RED Digital Cinema worked closely with the coalition to provide Inez and Vinoodh with two RED EPIC cameras, which were used in conjunction with a third RED MX camera. Featured in the video are three of the fashion industry's most sought - after talents: Natasha Poly, Anja Rubik, and Isabeli Fontana. Executive produced by Federico Pignatelli of Art and Fashion Group and Pier 59 Studios, Raja Sethuraman and Magnus Anderson of Gloss Studio, and their joint venture Gloss59, the film is instrumental in demonstrating the scope of service and expert quality achievable through their collaboration with the industry's best technologies. The piece was created to celebrate the 90th anniversary of French Vogue and the launch of the magazine's newly developed iPad application. Drawing on the collective collaboration of the industry's front - runners, the French Vogue video truly illustrates the future of fashion photography in high resolution and slow motion.

Viewers can experience the success of this effort by purchasing the "Vogue Paris 90 ans" application, available through the iTunes app store, and also accessible via the Vogue Paris website.

CREDIT TO DIGITALJOURNAL.COM

^I know. :(

But I don't think this is bad news, necessarily. All the shows she did are more... major shows, including a Givenchy exclusive which is fantastic.

Honestly, I think it just costs more for the designers to hire her now. That or she and her agency are becoming more selective.

Yeah, i'm happy that this season she didn't do so much shows, i mean she walks for the fashion weeks for 6 years and she never skips a season, now she did what she wants and i think she will never do in a future a season with 30 shows, maybe a season like this, an exclusive or skips all the season. And yes the Givenchy exclusive was a good thing and now i hope in some major campaigns, i think she will have Givenchy and hope for Gucci but with the brunette hair i don't think, Frida changes the look in blonde on Natasha so is like impossible, and remember that the Lanvin for H&M isn't out yet :wave:

Les mannequins de la Fashion Week

Natasha Poly

Plus besoin de présenter le mannequin russe, star absolue des podiums, qui n’a pourtant défilé cette saison que pour huit créateurs. Natasha Poly fait partie du casting des « Filles en vogue », un documentaire diffusé sur Paris Première, et que l’on a pu découvrir en bonus du numéro de juin/juillet 2010 de Vogue Paris. On se souviendra cette saison de son look d’ouverture au défilé Givenchy, où la beauté slave habituellement blonde avait les cheveux teints en brun, dans le pur esprit gothique chic du défilé printemps-été 2011 de Riccardo Tisci.

Taille : 1m78

Mensurations : 83-59-88

Agence : Women

CREDIT TO VOGUE.FR

post-40237-1286649784_thumb.jpg