Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

Hmm... I know that Natasha is the Queen of Vogue of all countries! And I love Natasha! But 2 times successively in Vogue July and August? In one country? :blink: That's crazy! Did someone model do something like that before Natasha?

May be people from Vogue have seen that July issue were bought by all Natasha's fans so quickly, and decide to put her again? :laugh: :p It's interesting, if there will be some ed's? Because the cover really doesn't look like cover - it's look like part of ed.

But I really don't like this cover :/ My favorite Vogue Cover in Russia with her was in September 2007. That's was amazing! In July 2008 it was good... But in September 2004 (I don't like her hair here and сlothes) and August 2008 (But bow on her head is so cute) --> :pinch: :ninja:

So... Who will be on the cover of Vogue Russia September 2008? :D

Хотя наш Вог меня поразил... Даже шокировал! Если б не Наташа - сожгла бы номер с июля! Статейки на уровне Joy и Mini... Читать этот блондинистый треп реально невозможно... Хотя еще год назад был нормальным, "на уровне"...

Hmm... I know that Natasha is the Queen of Vogue of all countries! And I love Natasha! But 2 times successively in Vogue July and August? In one country? :blink: That's crazy! Did someone model do something like that before Natasha?

May be people from Vogue have seen that July issue were bought by all Natasha's fans so quickly, and decide to put her again? :laugh: :p It's interesting, if there will be some ed's? Because the cover really doesn't look like cover - it's look like part of ed.

Хотя наш Вог меня поразил... Даже шокировал! Если б не Наташа - сожгла бы номер с июля! Статейки на уровне Joy и Mini... Читать этот блондинистый треп реально невозможно... Хотя еще год назад был нормальным, "на уровне"...

haha maybe :laugh:

We could see the cover better when someone will buy it and post it's scan. And I think they can choose pic that looks better on cover

But I like tahat there's again Natasha ;) Even if she looks weird

mmm at september... I guess Natasha! :laugh:

Согласна, что вог опустился. Насчет обложки тоже, ещё где её брови? Может свет просто так упал, фото журнала всё таки не очень хорошего качества. В конце концов думали они вообще о том, как выглядит их обложка? Первую попавшуюся фото сунули и всё, наверняка внутри есть фотографии намного больше подходящие для обложки. ;)

haha maybe :laugh:

We could see the cover better when someone will buy it and post it's scan. And I think they can choose pic that looks better on cover

But I like tahat there's again Natasha ;) Even if she looks weird

mmm at september... I guess Natasha! :laugh:

Согласна, что вог опустился. Насчет обложки тоже, ещё где её брови? Может свет просто так упал, фото журнала всё таки не очень хорошего качества. В конце концов думали они вообще о том, как выглядит их обложка? Первую попавшуюся фото сунули и всё, наверняка внутри есть фотографии намного больше подходящие для обложки. ;)